Sideshow J Scott Campbell Little Mermaid statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good question sabin23, I would also like to know which part or parts are PVC.

Sideshow never seem to disclose this type of information to there customers which I have always found a bit deceptive.
I would appreciate if they were more honest and transparent and would not just list the materials used but tell their customers which areas have PVC and how much PVC has been used.

However, we should all be happy that they are now at least listing when products are containing PVC, in the past they have not even done this.

They learned the hard way.

Looks like the 14 day processing emails has been sent to some. Shipping to begin on Aug 8th for some.

Just got mine in today :) Overall it's a nice statue, I had a few minor nitpicks, I think they could of done a better job with her hands and fingers... but otherwise a solid 8/10 statue.

LM04.jpg

LM02.jpg

LM03.jpg

LM01.jpg

M13.jpg

M03.jpg

m08.jpg

Damn it!

Mine arrived and is beautiful but the arms don't fit into the wrists... it's miles away from fitting. How the hell did this make it through QC? and I don't think I'm alone with this problem...

I guess I need to ask for a replacement yes?

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180813185635638_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180813185657718_COVER.jpg

I found the perfect spot for her. I had this cabinet with Phoenix inside, but nothing above her so there was always a lot of dead space. And, there was nothing really special enough that was also small enough to fit. So, today I measured and she fit perfectly so I added the shelf back and voila! - and there is more than enough room for the teal version once I get her.

eeCYzWq.jpg

GqpACsS.jpg

yTkdKFy.jpg

ndJs19h.jpg

Back