Sideshow J Scott Campbell Little Mermaid statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS does have it for $299.99 but i think I will just go with the Sideshow EX with metal print release since I like it better. I am still thinking of possibly getting both but since it has been verified, via Sideshow Live, that they'll be doing variants for all three pieces, maybe it is best to pick only one of each. :)

Almost ready to press ORDER at Secret Compass for $289!

BBTS does have it for $299.99 but i think I will just go with the Sideshow EX with metal print release since I like it better. I am still thinking of possibly getting both but since it has been verified, via Sideshow Live, that they'll be doing variants for all three pieces, maybe it is best to pick only one of each. :)

Almost ready to press ORDER at Secret Compass for $389!

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
Secret compass is $289 not $389

If I did both it'd probably be on Alice and Malice. I have a thing for the goth look.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Secret compass is $289 not $389

If I did both it'd probably be on Alice and Malice. I have a thing for the goth look.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Yes, my mistake (I'm blaming my phone). Obviously, I wouldn't pay $389 for this even though Secret Compass is pretending that the regular price is $399.

Almost ready to press ORDER at Secret Compass for $289!

Yea, saw that this morning. BBTS has her up now, but they didn’t have her up yesterday. They were just delayed, I guess.

What part is PVC on the statue?

Good question sabin23, I would also like to know which part or parts are PVC.

Sideshow never seem to disclose this type of information to there customers which I have always found a bit deceptive.
I would appreciate if they were more honest and transparent and would not just list the materials used but tell their customers which areas have PVC and how much PVC has been used.

However, we should all be happy that they are now at least listing when products are containing PVC, in the past they have not even done this.

Back