Statue Sideshow J Scott Campbell Alice in Wonderland statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't plan to get into this line at all, but that Alice figure is so great and colorful I'm definitely ordering it. Now I'm excited to see how the future Cinderella and Snow White are gonna turn out.:)

So much for taking a break from statues.

Yup, typical SideShow. Cash grab at the utmost!!

They could've gone 30 more ...or maybe 50. But increasing by a 100 is just greedy.

How did those go from $300 for the exclusive to $400?! And $389 for the regular?! These guys are disgusting in their price gouging. Probably have to pass on both. Too bad, these are pretty cool looking, but not worth $400 for a 13” statue.

How did those go from $300 for the exclusive to $400?! And $389 for the regular?! These guys are disgusting in their price gouging. Probably have to pass on both. Too bad, these are pretty cool looking, but not worth $400 for a 13” statue.

Seriously! On the bright side Sideshow just saved me $1000 (or lost themselves $1000). I was about to order Little Mermaid since it's in stock and planned to get the others but not now!

I really hope someone at Sideshow sees this post and realizes that their idiotic pricing practices are making them lose money and customers.

d55001dd4eb52d8117fae90ac1e469cf.jpg

That being said she is a much bigger and more elaborate piece then the other two in the line up. Isn’t she? Plus Sideshow knew that this piece was what most were looking for - if you already bought the other two you won’t stop on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d55001dd4eb52d8117fae90ac1e469cf.jpg

That being said she is a much bigger and more elaborate piece then the other two in the line up. Isn’t she? Plus Sideshow knew that this piece was what most were looking for - if you already bought the other two you won’t stop on this one.

I've been thinking about the price difference for Alice, and I agree with MrNook... I'm not trying to defend Sideshow's pricing for her, but it seems that the combination of the toadstool (mushroom?) and Cheshire Cat almost constitute a separate figure within the sculpt, so you're basically paying for 1 1/2 figures... For better or worse I've ordered her, the pain to my wallet be damned :p

I've got some reward points that will be unlocked later this year. Will probably order it then. Honestly, since the regular is cheaper I'll get that. The metal art print looks really great but its not a must have for me.

Glad the exclusive is only a metal print thingy as getting the ex is very difficult over here.

Is Alice in the same scale as Little Mermaid?

Yes they are all same scale in this line

Thanks. It was kind of hard to tell because Alice looks so much bigger. It's her base... and also Little Mermaid is sort of half bent over.

This is the ONE to get out of the entire line so far. Tinker bell was just ok, so so...and Mermaid also didn’t WOW anyone.
All I’m saying is this better be the Shiznit!!!

Yea, this is my favorite among the three, but I do like the other two, too. Had to have all three ...and looking forward to more reveals for this line at SDCC19.

Back