Statue Sideshow J Scott Campbell Alice in Wonderland statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice looks amazing. I don't have the funds or room to start a new license but it's great to see Campbell's art style finally getting nailed in statue form.

Yeah I think Campbell doesn't always translate well to statue but this is stunning

Wasn't going to buy this as I dont do girls but I am now after seeing it.

Welcome to the club!

This is shaping up to be such an awesome line that I can't wait to see more characters be made. I really hope SSC announces the next 3 at SDCC ...or around that timeframe. We have a hint at which ones, but I would love to see it announced and concepts revealed.

C'mon ...one more week before SDCC! Can't wait to see this in person!

fairytalefantasies7.jpg

fairytalefantasies8.jpg

fairytalefantasies9.jpg

fairytalefantasies10.jpg

fairytalefantasies11.jpg

This statue looks so good in person. And it totally grabs people's attention. Love looking at it at SDCC ...so I gotta have it. Will PO for sure.

This has such presence. The only thing that just keeps bugging me is the mullet dress. I don't understand why they did it.

Was not going to get into this line but I think Alice is too nice to not take - Cheshire looks amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So colorful and all... SS shoudl keep making the disney statue. Have they open PO for all of these?

Back