Statue Sideshow Iron Man MK VII 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron Man Mark VII maquette

bts26.jpg

OK, that looks pretty f'n epic with the lighting effect

Paint looks amazing... as always in the prototype

But without it.......

Now that’s a piece I can imagine almost being worthless if the LED’s ever fail.

Yea, I have to agree. I sorta wish they would make the paint app better on the base so that if the lighting effect is off, then it will look better.

True...and no way I'll pay $800 for it

I agree with this too. If the price is outrageous, then it's a no go.

Ok this piece looks amazing. But why another mark VII. There's 80 other armors they can pick from.

Amazing statue with the lights on. But doesn't look that good with the lights off. I might consider ordering this statue. But the sideshow Cruse will most likely hit again :(

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ok this piece looks amazing. But why another mark VII. There's 80 other armors they can pick from.

Amazing statue with the lights on. But doesn't look that good with the lights off. I might consider ordering this statue. But the sideshow Cruse will most likely hit again :(

Well Mark 7 appears to be the most popular suit for a lot of MCU fans and Sideshow have never done one in 1/4 scale before.

Bottom line is that it’ll sell significantly better than those house party protocol suits, and probably the other primary suits too.

And they’re not about to produce the Mark 43, 46 or 85 which Iron Studios have made.

So my guess is that they’ll next produce after this the Mark 5, and then maybe a revision to the Mark 1 to start the ball rolling again.

I would love a mark 50 statue. I wasn't a fan of the mark 85 in end game.

Im actually on the fence for ore ordering this guy. The lights on this thing are freaking amazing.

Is the iron man in this 1/4? Seems a little short if this is 1/4.

Cool statue but I foresee a QC nightmare with this piece.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back