Statue Sideshow Iron Man MK VII 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron Man Mark VII maquette

So my waitlist just converted for the M III and now this, lol. Only IM PF I’m gonna have....thing the M III is more of an iconic pose. This one seems too busy? Thoughts form those who have the M III

With as many Iron Man figures that I have, the Sideshow Mark 3 Maquette is my favourite. And I seriously doubt this Mark 7 is going to top it either.

I really appreciate the quick reply and your honest opinion!! Thanks!

I really like it. Better than the "knee up" pose they always use.

The Mark 7 is a great suit, but I'm not entirely sold on his pose here. I don't particularly care for his feet placement. It just seems off.

Definitly my favorite movie suit, paint app looks fantastic. i hope the production pieces will looks like the same. i would sell my XM version very quick, than this one looks miles better

Need see more

Totally need to see more pics of this ...I agree.

Man, this looks awesome. It's from one of my favorite MCU movies. Probably gonna be getting this.

One my favorite armors. I was pretty happy their Mark III (aside from that muddy boot fiasco) so I'll be ordering this for sure. It looks sick.

love the light ups! but no way I am paying retail for a SS product anymore.

Hmm, I love how it looks but I don't know what to do since I already have XM's MK VII. Difficult choice!

Looks nice, especially all lit up. Not nearly as good with no lights though. Mark 7 is a great suit visually. I'll probably take my chances and wait to see the production version. Sideshow Mark 3 was very good so hopefully this will be too.

If this is mains powered I'll get it. If it's batteries I might pass

Pic by nearmint:

45-DFE533-C2-F8-47-B0-83-EA-12-B671-B552-B6.jpg

Back