Statue Sideshow Iron Man Extremis MK II 1/5 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron Man Extremis Mark II 1/5 statue

Sideshow is playing a dangerous game with their pricing these days.

Sure some of them are nice, but overall their level of quality just doesn't match up with some of the other companies and at some point people are going to say "Well if I'm going to pay this much, I'll just take a look at (insert company.)"

$520 for a 1/5 scale is just way, way too much. I mean God Hulk vs Wolverine can be had for $650. What's Batman vs Superman going to be....$1000?

I agree, which is why I now primarily preorder 1/3 Prime 1 pieces. I just feel that while I'm paying more overall I get more bang for my buck.

Yup. More of wait and see now with PO. Or just wait for other collector to let go of the statue you want, and you get it at a discounted price.

SSC will make another 1/4 scale comic-based Iron Man to go with the new Cap and Thor, right? I'll wait and see....

SSC will make another 1/4 scale comic-based Iron Man to go with the new Cap and Thor, right? I'll wait and see....
I really think they will. BUT. Doenst cap and bw have a themed base? And pretty much standing poses.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think this is a really cool looking piece. The scale is hard to imagine. SS has always dabbled in 1/4 and 1/5 scale and some pieces always end up larger or smaller than the supposed scale.

I really think they will. BUT. Doenst cap and bw have a themed base? And pretty much standing poses.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yea I don't understand the logic with the new PFs. I love the design of the new Thor PF but I don't understand why it doesn't have a similarly themed base like Cap and Black Widow. Why wouldn't you make at least the trinity (Cap, Thor, Iron Man) match for the new PF line?

Yea I don't understand the logic with the new PFs. I love the design of the new Thor PF but I don't understand why it doesn't have a similarly themed base like Cap and Black Widow. Why wouldn't you make at least the trinity (Cap, Thor, Iron Man) match for the new PF line?

Maybe they have new PFs planned for the big 3

SS gonna milk them for sure since it sells well.

I hope there's at least one more PF with matching bases to the new Cap and Widow PFs. And Finally a new comic Iron Man would be the perfect fit

I’d probably just leave all those little pieces in the box.

Looks great in that video.

Can't wait to see the in-hand pics as well.

Sorry to take this thread up, but please can I have pictures of Iron Man Extremis Mark II next to 1/5 comiquettes ? Thanks

Unfortunately, haven't got the chance to see closely, just from the pictures and few videos, I like the pose very much

Back