Statue Sideshow Iron Man Extremis MK II 1/5 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron Man Extremis Mark II statue

no one complaining its a copy of the XM Iron Man pose`lol

Holy crap this looks amazing, I do wish it was a 1/4 scale PF to go with the new Cap and Thor PFs.

Holy crap this looks amazing, I do wish it was a 1/4 scale PF to go with the new Cap and Thor PFs.

Even though I like 1/5, I Couldn't agree more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah I stand by my first statement.
Not interested at all. Over priced crap yet again from sideshow

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I love the base, am a sucker for flying poses like the new supergirl. Wanted it to be 1/4 scale though

Re: Sideshow Iron Man Extremis Mark II 1/5 statue

Doesn't Bowen have a statue like this? Not the armor but the blasting off pose. And didn't that statue have issues with the statue standing straight up after displayed for a while?

I actually think I have the statue but gave it to my son to display in his room. I'll have to check.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Might as well pick up the MK III with that price tag.

Is it odd to anyone else that he's taking off with the thruster from only one of the boots? Rather than both :dunno

Uh ...hmm ...well honestly ...only now since you mentioned it. Party pooper! :)

Is it odd to anyone else that he's taking off with the thruster from only one of the boots? Rather than both :dunno

Lol true... although I thought he was hovering or even landing. Plus it looks f-ing cool and is comic based. Still sad it's not 1/4 :mad:

$520 for 1/5!?! Worries me for the price tag on the new Thor pf.

And everything else going forward... Crazy price.

Nice statue though. I might have grabbed one if it were priced more like the recent 1/5 Iron man.

Sideshow is playing a dangerous game with their pricing these days.

Sure some of them are nice, but overall their level of quality just doesn't match up with some of the other companies and at some point people are going to say "Well if I'm going to pay this much, I'll just take a look at (insert company.)"

$520 for a 1/5 scale is just way, way too much. I mean God Hulk vs Wolverine can be had for $650. What's Batman vs Superman going to be....$1000?

Sideshow is playing a dangerous game with their pricing these days.

Sure some of them are nice, but overall their level of quality just doesn't match up with some of the other companies and at some point people are going to say "Well if I'm going to pay this much, I'll just take a look at (insert company.)"$520 for a 1/5 scale is just way, way too much. I mean God Hulk vs Wolverine can be had for $650. What's Batman vs Superman going to be....$1000?

I'm there right now. Only received one statue (Spider-Man) from them in almost a year (although I do have a couple on preorder). Slowly losing interest due to high pricing. Only waiting for a precious few now and then I'm out.

Back