Sideshow Hulkbuster Comiquette *Pictures*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fantastic. Will display better with Bowen Scale I think with open portrait. Fine with closed helmet for SS Hulk.

Loos great!! The paint looks flawless! I think I might put mine with my Bowen Smackdown Hulk and Abominiation....that way he can wipe the floor with whoever's left standing.

Well,I HAD cancelled it,but i ve reordered it.Just too damn nice to pass up.Damn you and your awesome photos:lol

Just doesn't seem to be a lot of love on the forums for this HB comiquette.

Why is that?

The pose of the Hulkbuster is fairly static and unimaginative. I personally like it but it puts some others off. It looks more like a companion piece to the Hulk PF than something to stand on its own.

Congrats man! would like to see a comparison with the Hulk PF. It looks a little small though.

Oh man, that is nice! I can't wait until my flex pay is done and this is sitting in the next cabient with the two Bowen HBs I have. Congrats!

I'd really like to see a picture of the full statue with the Tony Stark portrait. The close-up makes it look more in scale and I'm wondering if they changed it. The pictures on SS's site make the head look way too small for the rest of the sculpt.

Congrats and thanks for sharing the pics!!! I can't wait to finish my flex-pay and have this bad boy in my collection! :yess:

Great pics and great review!

I know how excited you've been to get it and it looks great in your collection.

Looks very nicely detailed and all, but the size is underwhelming.

Back