Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah that snowed up han really looks amazing like that. i may have to do the same

Sad when we have to find an excuse to get this figure. It should have shown up perfect, minus covering up his face. Sideshow use to produce Star Wars figures which were just about on the same lines, but for a ton less.

the 2 aerials (antennas)
you've got 2 little holes and you have to push them in
the problem is, image.jpg its only about 1/2 millimetre deep so keeps coming out

Sometimes I look at Han's jacket and it looks gold and white. Yet other people see it blue and black. Weird.

Sad when we have to find an excuse to get this figure. It should have shown up perfect, minus covering up his face. Sideshow use to produce Star Wars figures which were just about on the same lines, but for a ton less.

Agreed, it should definitely be worth displaying even without all the extreme weathering. But considering that's pretty much how I wanted to display him in the first place, I think I'm willing to make an exception in this case.

That being said though, I still want an exclusive head that looks a whole lot better than the recent pics we've seen-- because the strength of Trevor's likeness with that head was main reason I even decided to order this thing.

Which coat do we think will be easier to get in then aftermarket? The blue or brown? I have the blue one on order, but would like to have a brown as well to switch around from time to time.

Which coat do we think will be easier to get in then aftermarket? The blue or brown? I have the blue one on order, but would like to have a brown as well to switch around from time to time.

Definitely the brown will be easier as it's the mass market version.

I've been away most of the day, but I just scanned (quickly) all the new posts. Am I supposed to hate this today or like it? Just want to make sure I'm on the right page. ;)

Said it yesterday and I'll say it again, those phone "review" pics are crap and I'll eat my hat if the figure in hand looks anything like it appears in those photos. Focus, noise, focal length and other distortion. They are beyond useless. They only show how thoughtless someone is for posting them in the first place. This may seem pretty harsh, but it's a very disruptive and dishonest thing to do.

I dunno that picture looks okay but it still isn't that great. I'm teetering on the edge of canceling this but can't bring myself to do it for some reason. I really want the Luke but if they both aren't good I don't know if I just want one of them.

The hatred head looks like a good one. It's like toy Russian roulette. The ex head? The eyes are not even straight in that newest pic. One pupil is higher than the other?
Don't understand the relief. There is s strange inverted mass hysteria going down. :lol

Back