Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21341_I3blks5_press01.jpg

Um.......is it me or does he have lazy eye in that photo?

Also am I seeing the old early 2000 Hasbro opening/ closing gimick on the hands?

Pleas say NO!

Below are ALL 11 images currently featured on Sideshow's PREVIEW page. You should expect to see more when the figure goes up for pre-order on the 9th, just like they did with Luke.

You can also see multiple different sets of hands in the photos, even though there isn't a "kit" photo showing all the parts laid out at once. 8 hands total for Han, confirmed by Alex from Sideshow:

The piece will include 8 hands total.

-SideshowAlex

Flickr pooched the previews and I'd have to relink everything to fix it… Instead, here's a single image with all the other ones in it - click through to see them in detail.

Last edited:
I see why there's no alternate hands. The old Hasbro gimmick open closing hands with separated index fingers shown. Ghastly at this level.

Come on SS. I have to think about this order now. I guess I can do custom hands. Should I have to at $200 price point?:slap:gah:

You can see multiple different sets of hands in the photos. I'd expect the same number as Luke.

Dude now I am lost!

Some photos show alternate hands not shown with the layout of accessories, and the shot of him holding the gun has the opening and closing hand. Whats the deal?

I would guess that because this is a prototype then the hands are painted casts rather than flexible ones. The gun grip hand is probably constructed around the handle and the seam you can see is just where the fingers are joined to the hand.

11825051786_66fd9102b3.jpg

Ok, blue coat under blue lighting looks SOOO VERY WRONG here. Just pointing that out. moving on.

I see why there's no alternate hands. The old Hasbro gimmick open closing hands with separated index fingers shown. Ghastly at this level.

Come on SS. I have to think about this order now. I guess I can do custom hands. Should I have to at $200 price point?:slap:gah:

Dude now I am lost!

Some photos show alternate hands not shown with the layout of accessories, and the shot of him holding the gun has the opening and closing hand. Whats the deal?

ON one set of hands, the fingers seem to have broken off, and been glued back together. it's swappable hands, not moveable fingers.

Thanks for the clarification Alex, I was scratching my head after reading the production blog :lol

As for me I'll definitely be getting the exclusive with the blue coat :lecture

hanblue_zps55196ec4.jpg

Is this the blue one or the brown one? :monkey3

:lol It had to be done :lol

pretty lame if you ask me, so i will need to buy a parted out brown jacket for accuracy sake if i buy the exclusive head...so $300 figure now?

While I won't go so far as to say lame, I will say I'm disappointed. I'd hoped there would be an option that included both coats, not to have 2 exlusive versions. I'll probably do the same and try to get a loose brown coat as they should be parted out by our friendly retailers.

You can see multiple different sets of hands in the photos. I'd expect the same number as Luke.

I'd imagine most (or all of them) being the same hands.

Back