Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This PO is taking a while, no full reveal either, is there any reason for the hold up?

Really really wanting to see the sculpt with no hood

I'm guessing they're holding out til January, to space them a month apart (Probot in November, Luke and TT in December, etc).

Or it could come as part of the previews and announcements that start next week for the 12 Days of Christmas. :)

You want to be part of our club? :)

I must warn you I am more devoted to the original toy version than the film reality. The Kenner figure insists upon itself. It looks more like a Hanna-Babera villain-of-the-week than a barfly looking to gratuitously murder someone with his mate. On the other hand a giant shaved vulva for a mouth still make Ponda Baba a force to be reckoned with, even in these times.

I must warn you I am more devoted to the original toy version than the film reality. The Kenner figure insists upon itself. It looks more like a Hanna-Babera villain-of-the-week than a barfly looking to gratuitously murder someone with his mate. On the other hand a giant shaved vulva for a mouth still make Ponda Baba a force to be reckoned with, even in these times.

I didn't realize Ponda Baba had a Swedish car for a mouth. Was that a Blu-Ray addition?

Back