Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am tired of planning out my 2014 purchases

Start planning 2015 - it's was kind of obvious from display at SDCC that these wouldn't be available before 2015. You can't forget how long it's taken for all the other figures they've previewed in a similar fashion, such as Vader.

Well, it looks like most of the stuff that Sideshow has slated for 1/6 SW for 2014 are due in January/February, except the Security droids and Echo & Fives which are for April (I counted 12 figures/sets), and those were all shown at SDCC alongside the Hoth stuff. So I think there's a chance we'll start seeing some Hoth pre-orders soon to fill up the 2nd half of their 2014 schedule.

I really hope they at least spread the releases out a bit. Nothing worse than them shipping everything out at the same time, and during the holidays no less! :gah:

Yeah, I thought I was 100% down for the Tauntaun but just not sure I'll have the space to do it justice on the shelf. Biggest priority for me will be getting the probe droid (with a spare, I think). Might wait for in-hand shots of Han and Luke before committing, not sure.

I wonder when we'll see pics of the echo base hair head? Hopefully it will be the definitive 1/6 Han sculpt.

Yeah. Hopefully it'll turn out as good as everyone is hoping and it can also be modified into an Indy head. Then I can toss that DX05 horror show.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Too bad Han Solo doesn't look like Han Solo. It looks like Victor Argo in the Redemption In Blood Miami Vice episode as commandante Salazar.

At least he does in the new pic.
He also looks a bit like Fred Ward.

Luke Skywalker looks like Wes Bentley from American Beauty.

Too bad Han Solo doesn't look like Han Solo. It looks like Victor Argo in the Redemption In Blood Miami Vice episode as commandante Salazar.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26278-1361207093-0_preview.gif

There is something with Han's huge upper lip that bothers me too, but there was a few pictures from the con where it looked fine so I have good hope that this will be pretty awesome.

There is something with Han's huge upper lip that bothers me too, but there was a few pictures from the con where it looked fine so I have good hope that this will be pretty awesome.

I was speaking only about the new pic from the SS email. Perhaps its a bad pic. It doesn't look like them in it.

Back