Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to my mother I chose Walrusman over Princess Leia when I was like 3 or 4 (and yes my mum actually remembers Star Wars toys pretty well and loves the 1:6 dolls). Don't worry though, I got Hoth Leia on my birthday.

:lol that's awesome!! I have hundreds of the original figures and dozens of the vehicles.. I built armies of some of the characters and ships. They will always be my favorite collectibles. :)

Walrus Man could be a truly awesome figure.

I just hope if they ever tackle him, that they get his head the right size - nice & large, like the mask.

It has to be all new as well - no reuse, like painting Yavin Luke's jacket orange, or using the Bith hands. :lol

Last edited:
I'm in.

Now "show me who to smite and they shall be smoten".

Anyone who wants clones or video game figures instead of background OT aliens.

homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

Walrus Man could be a truly awesome figure.

I just hope if they ever tackle him, that they get his head the right size - nice & large, like the mask.

It has to be all new as well - no reuse, like painting Yavin Luke's jacket orange, or using the Bith hands. :lol

Walrus Man would be great. The Vintage Collection version is one of my favorite figures. They did a great job with him, the detachable arm and both sets of hands. I love Bom Vimdin too.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

So are people certain we are getting two heads with Luke and Han, rather than a face with high-quality hair and helmet swaps?

Anyone who wants clones or video game figures instead of background OT aliens.

So when the time comes, I have chose an Ugnaught over Bastila?!? Now I know how the women of Carthage felt to sacrifice their first born.

So are people certain we are getting two heads with Luke and Han, rather than a face with high-quality hair and helmet swaps?

Absolutely certain (for both). Confirmed by Sideshow this summer, and detailed on the Luke specifications on Sideshow's site. Unless something changes before they ship the final product, it's two heads per figure standard. And additional head (for a total of 3) for Luke in the exclusive version.

Back