Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC Excl: alternate headsculpt of Solo "yelling" ("You could USE a good kiss!") and hand with pointing finger.

Then Excl Hoth Leia alt headsculpt will just be "the scowl" ("I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brains...")

And finally Excl Skywalker alt headsculpt can be post-kiss tongue-in-jaw look and hands with interlacing fingers to put behind his head.

yep, bought. looks like ssc is definitely stepping up their game.

Interesting way they did the ankle articulation:

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Star_Wars_Wed-015.jpg

han solo hoth

they have pictures of Han solo hoth on rebelscum.It looks really good I am very impressed by it..
I am sure people are going to say it doesn't look like Harrison ford.the only piece i know out there that doesn't look like Mr ford is an expensive indy figure..If yeah don't like what i said ..tuff..

Arrrgh, price $TBD on everything.

Apart from all the praise everyone has given, which I agree with, so far I'm only not liking the skinny legs and Luke's arm - it's badly futzed, but the material looks too thin which is the bigger issue.

Han looks great! I'm down for Luke, Han the TaunTaun and Probe Droid :rock

The paint work seems like what we saw with the Padawan Kenobi last year which seemed more of a production level job than prototype. And in the end the paint work looked close to what we got in-hand. I think Sideshow is dialing back the work on the first figures in order to give us a better representation of the actual figure.

Re: han solo hoth

ok.. you can not come in here.. throw something like this without evidence and disappear ... I cant find nothing on rebelscum...

Back