Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats without a doubt the best Han Solo likeness period. Can't wait to preorder this.

The only thing missing now is a Hoth Leia. Get your act together Sideshow! :impatient:

First time poster here in the Star Wars threads! Anybody's thoughts on whether or not the winter head gear on Han and Luke is removable, or maybe they'll come with second head sculpts?

First time poster here in the Star Wars threads! Anybody's thoughts on whether or not the winter head gear on Han and Luke is removable, or maybe they'll come with second head sculpts?

I was thinking about that. You can see gaps in Luke and Han's headgear so I would think its removable. If not then that's lame.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Impressed with the headsculpt. It even looks good on flash pics.

Wondering how long those headsculpts will last at TA and other parts retailers. Facial expressions seem standard enough to accomodate any ESB versions of the characters.

1000519_395926703861613_1628617379_n.jpg

Best Ford from any company so far! Hope production holds up.

Good day for OT awesomeness:yess:

Man, that's the best Harrison Ford sculpt. It puts Hot Toys Indy to shame. Luke and Han are both home runs. Praise Sideshow. :bow

I can't believe that Sideshow did these sculpts! Both Han and Luke are the best we've seen thus far within the hobby. I wonder if these figures are joint venture with HT.

It's obvious to me that there will be 1 Tauntaun with two heads, and both Luke/ Han will be sold separately. Wise move, and I will get them both!

I think there should be a penance required from everyone who made us listen to their chicken-littling prior to seeing how awesome these are.

Not SS. They earn everything they get (mostly).

I meant the rest of us. It sucks enough seeing Sideshow screw up. Having to listen to pre-griping on top of that gets to be a bit much.

Back