Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This does look amazing! Curse SDCC there is so much good stuff and it's only preview night!!!!

Re: han solo hoth

cant find it.. is it now a PF or 1/6 ???

yea, i think he's talking about the han shown with the 1/6th scale taun taun.

they have pictures of Han solo hoth on rebelscum.It looks really good I am very impressed by it..
I am sure people are going to say it doesn't look like Harrison ford.the only piece i know out there that doesn't look like Mr ford is an expensive indy figure..If yeah don't like what i said ..tuff..
tumblr_lp83t6uGz21qgnor3.gif

:lol

Arrrgh, price $TBD on everything.

Apart from all the praise everyone has given, which I agree with, so far I'm only not liking the skinny legs and Luke's arm - it's badly futzed, but the material looks too thin which is the bigger issue.

Better the material too thin than too thick. You can always pad inside the clothes if you want. A thinner material falls better at this scale and mimics the full scale material. With thicker material the figure will be too puffy and limit their mobility.

And yes, padded is what I meant, not that the fabric itself should be thicker. It looks like it needs a bit of a fat suit underneath.

even with the shadows in that pic he still looks tons better than a lot of sculpt attempts at fords face.

It's been awhile since I was this excited for SS SW releases. The four items could end up being around a grand when it's all said and done... Gonna take up a lot of space too. Not that those things will stop me. :lol

Back