Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny... the first shots of the blue do have a blue tint to them which made the blue coat look to dark for me... but now that I see the new set under neutral lighting I really like the how the blue looks :rock Crisis averted:

Neutral lighting:
habblue2_zps41c10457.jpg

Blueish lighting:
hanblue_zps55196ec4.jpg

I guess there's a certain irony to this :lol

Ordered the Blue Jacket EX Version. Just think it looks really nice even though I like the brown too but switches up the look when I get the Hoth Display all set up. :yess:

I can't believe that one of the coats is not the exclusive item. Seems kind of lame to have to buy both, just for a different colored coat. May have to pass on both because of this.

Now that they got the Ford sculpt down pretty good, they need to make another Indy figure.

Gonna order the blue one I guess. I shouldn't.....but.......dammit Jim! :lol

Too bad the headsculpt is the ex. I can really use a few of those. 1 for Bespin and 1 for Endor Han.

Ordered.. It's weird the description says the Blue Parka has a sculpt without the head gear.

Anyways I got the brown parka

A deluex Indy would be fantastic but I don't see that happening.

My pre-order is in. I couldn't decide which color coat so I put one order in for each and I'll end up canceling one most likely.

I;m really quite confused by this. There are two versions? The only difference being the jacket? WTF? Why?

The brown parka is a sideshow Exclusive with an extra head without the hat and goggles on.

But when you look at the order info on SS, it says the Blue parka has a head with no headgear as well. :dunno

Back