• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Hellboy II 1:1 Bust --- $400 dlvd (in the US)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack

Super Freak
Reaction score
Time to get some extra $$$ for the wife and kids gifts for Christmas. If it is possible I would like to avoid Paypal fees and have the $$$ sent as a gift.

Here's a pic from my collection (it is mint):

1to1HellboyII.jpg

It will ship in it's original packaging :cool:

Thanks for taking a look and happy holidays!!!!

Craig

With all the flaking going on...Put on eBay or Craigslist.

Its happened to a few pieces... although I don't recall any reports of issues with the HBII Hellboy.

Honestly $400 is a steal; you'd really do better putting on eBay with a higher BIN IMO.

Honestly $400 is a steal; you'd really do better putting on eBay with a higher BIN IMO.

I had it at $450 with a $500 BIN... nothing. I just lowered my price on eBay to $425. Thought this would be an easy sale at the price I'm offering at :sick

Its happened to a few pieces... although I don't recall any reports of issues with the HBII Hellboy.

Yep..my Angel of Death had flaking issue so got it exchanged and sold it. Still have HBII bust and it's been fine.

It's on the Spawn boards and it was on the Hellboy forum on comic resources for a little over a week with no hits. I've only had a couple offers on eBay. I guess craigslist is next. Just baffles me that it hasn't sold at this price :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back