Sideshow going with Adam Hughes' Mara Jade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I think Adam Hughes is amazing. I wish Sideshow would do some other female characters like Shaak Ti and Aayla Secura.

Sideshow already released an Aayla Secura figure. I would like to seea 1/6 Mara Jade figure, but it should be based on Shannon McRandle.

I'm a big Timothy Zahn fan so I like the idea that SS is releasing Mara as a PF. I do however want Shaak Ti and Aayla as well. I can wait however long I have to get all three; it would give my wallet a break. The one PF I want more than anything else to be made is Thrawn. I'm actually thinking of getting the 12" just to hold me over even though I only collect the LSB and PF lines right now.

Shaak Ti was mentioned in a Q&A and Aayla actually has a thread in here somewhere.

So here is the Mada Jade look Sideshow will being trying to replicate, courtesy of Adam Hughes. I hope for all formats.

Mara_Jade-Adam_Hughes.jpg

Looks exactly like Gemma Arterton

Gemma20Arterton20in20Prince20of20Persia.jpg

Actually it looks like Carrie Underwood with dark hair...

Nope. I don't see it. Although now that it's mentioned I can see the Carrie Underwood thing and can't unsee it...

carrie_underwood_1.jpg

If I get one i'll have her hair painted blonde so she can be Carrie Underwood.. :lol

Yawn. That doesn't look like anything from the Star Wars universe to me. But then again I have never seen a depiction of Mara jade that did, so there ya go.

I have no idea who Gemma is but you must be blind if you can't see the resemblance. It even looks like that very insert was the source material he based his drawing on.

:cuckoo:

Nope. I don't see it. Although now that it's mentioned I can see the Carrie Underwood thing and can't unsee it...

carrie_underwood_1.jpg

mara.jpg

The problem with most EU caracters is that there is no reall version of the caracter. Like Mara Jade. If I think of her I see this picture in my mind
Mara_Jade.jpg

But there are so many interpetations of the caracter that there never will be a defined version that everyone likes... :dunno

I never realized Kathy Griffin was so involved with Star Wars. :monkey3

Back