Sideshow going with Adam Hughes' Mara Jade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this is intended for 1:6 as well.

I can think of two reasons they won't be doing a 1/6.

I see them starting yet another Star Wars line, 1/6 scale polystone statues designed by Adam Hughes.

I can think of 1 good reason they will be doing a 1/6th mara jade.

Sideshow already said they were.

Just not till after the new body is worked out.

So we don't know if the 1/6th one is coming first, second, or third, but It is coming.
Just like the recently announced Darth Talon 1/6th.

I just hope they get a good Facial Sculpt because honestly most of the PF Female Figure Faces leave much to be desired.It seems to be a Sideshow weakness.Hopefully they will use an awesome rendition from an Adam Hughes painting.

Mara_Jade.jpg

Being a huge Decipher SW fan, this is the version that I will always want; I don't need to see any other. It's got SSC's favorite take on ladies - tight clothing and curvy, plus the action pose. Make the Ex the cape and it's done and done.

Sorry for being late to the party but Sideshow is working on Mara Jade? I must say 10 years ago I would have thought right on but not so much now. Shannon Baksa as Mara never excited me either. I would have to vote for the comic art. So what formats is she suppose to be coming in?

Sorry for being late to the party but Sideshow is working on Mara Jade? I must say 10 years ago I would have thought right on but not so much now. Shannon Baksa as Mara never excited me either. I would have to vote for the comic art. So what formats is she suppose to be coming in?

i love the character always have - maybe i just wanted luke to get some:wink1:

but adam hughes all the way -shannon baksa never clicked for me either
1/6 on a new female body- please

I wonder if Sideshow will slut up Shaak Ti or do her in her normal outfit?

I could be wrong, but I think they're planning to do a PF of her in her Force Unleashed outfit. I can't remember if they showed sketches, or mentioned it in a Q&A or what. It's also possible that there have just been people talking about it on the board, but I keep thinking it was more definite than that. I don't care what they do for a PF or Maquette or whatever, but I hope they do a 1/6 of her in her movie costume.

Oh good, I'm not imaginging things. Although, this is one instance when I would have been perfectly happy being wrong.

Back