Sideshow going with Adam Hughes' Mara Jade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to Mara Jade, my only real hope now (now that the look won't be based off the fugly real life model chick) is that the paint app actually gives her red hair.

Too many times red heads are given brown hair and AH!s art has her with brown hair (red temperatured, but still brown). And hopefully the cape is removable cuz it's kinda fugly as well

Actually he said it is the most iconic of her pictures, not that she is iconic. It's a true statement too, when most people think of Mara that is probably the image that is conjured up. You know, the four or five of us who ever think of her. :lol

I've always thought Mara was pretty cool and a good match for Luke. I was happy when they got married. Yes, I'm a big enough nerd that I get happy when good things happen to fictional characters. :lol And from the day I got my 12 ROTJ Luke, I've wanted a Mara to go with him. I'm (im)patiently waiting.

I have no interest in Mara Jade but with Tim sculpting her and a new body I am very likely to pick this up anyway.

I would love to see a Mara Jade 1/6 figure. I don't collect the PF line, but I have the Vader, and Slave Leia.

She should have won the contest back in the day, when they were having it for the first EU character to be made.

I'm glad that she didn't win back then though, I want her on a better body.

I have to say that this is going to be a must for me and Adam Hughes!? That's a hell yes!!!!!!:yess::yess::yess:

Back