Sideshow GODZILLA Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any new news on this bad boy? No emails indicating delays. No "coming soon" emails either. Still on the fence about keeping it, though. I just feel like this one will be available...available...available, and then when pics roll in it'll ninja vanish. Heck, I still don't even know how I'll display it. The popcorn machine is becoming less and less of a joke the more I think about it.

Been 'Coming Soon' in the last two Newsletters.

The Doom PF was listed in last weeks CS but was delayed this week.

Wonder if I'm just going crazy. Did some searching in gmail and turned up nothing. Either way, it looks to be on time. If reviews for Lobo are mostly positive, I'll be grabbing him asap. And I'm springing for King Hulk (finally) next week. If I get those and this, I am done for a long time. Would likely even abandon the new Pred LSB and the Jockey. In short, sticking with G-Man here would change a lot.

Yeah, my $80 deposit feels like a huge leap of faith at this point. $800 should buy an epic statue :)

Hello guys, I heard that a little petroleum jelly can protect a poly stone statue can anyone confirm or deny if this is true. thanks guys

Hello guys, I heard that a little petroleum jelly can protect a poly stone statue can anyone confirm or deny if this is true. thanks guys

'Protect' in what ways? I've never heard of that and definitely would not suggest trying that.

Will indirect sunlight harm the statue?

It can but not to the extent that direct will. Honestly, for as long as I've been collecting, I've never had any issues and my pieces will come into indirect sunlight on occasion. It doesn't worry me in the slightest.

ALL of these pieces are going to decay over time. I say display them how you want. (I probably wouldn't display them in the center of a window, of course....but still. :lol)

Back