Sideshow GODZILLA Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you post those pics please?
It's probably the comparison image I made -
GvGH.jpg

Just came across the comparison pics of Godzilla and Gladiator Hulk. Hulk looks bigger and reasonably more complex. What explains the $200 difference?

Lack of consistency with pricing is nothing new here. It's hard to figure it all out sometimes. Sauron PF was a bargain compared to stuff like the LSF's and the P2 maquette.

Could be the licensing, almost anyone can do Marvel, there's been a long history of American companies not being able to obtain rights to Godzilla, this new movie opening many doors but that's not to say it didn't come with a price.

Seems like the most likely reason. Bummer, though. If this were priced the same as Gladiator I would be less hesitant. Planning to get my NRD if/when it delays. Then wait for in-hand pics. Just hope I don't miss out entirely. Love me some Godzilla. *sniffle*

Yep, no reason to p.o. anything from sideshow.

I'm relatively new to collecting and I agree 100 percent. All the items I purchased from sideshow within the past 15 months are still in stock. Whats even worse is that I paid full price meanwhile I see great deals on them and their value has gone down dramatically on ebay. I have multiple things on pre order and I regret it because I can picture greater deals for them down the road

I'm relatively new to collecting and I agree 100 percent. All the items I purchased from sideshow within the past 15 months are still in stock. Whats even worse is that I paid full price meanwhile I see great deals on them and their value has gone down dramatically on ebay. I have multiple things on pre order and I regret it because I can picture greater deals for them down the road

start buying from pcs, ecc, cm and xm bud. All those companies put out higher quality stuff consistently. The only thing I like from SS these days is their Hulks lol

start buying from pcs, ecc, cm and xm bud. All those companies put out higher quality stuff consistently. The only thing I like from SS these days is their Hulks lol

PCS is a complete hassle to deal with, though. Their website is so terrible.

They have so many hulks to pick from... Hahaha

My other pre-order, Pred Masked LSB, was due for June and then was delayed last month. Godzilla is due for July, so hopefully it will be delayed sometime this month. Are delays the only reason for which they typically refund NRD?

Looks like I may soon have to at least try. Starting to think this bad boy is gonna be on time. How close to an estimate release have they ever announced a delay?

Looks like I may soon have to at least try. Starting to think this bad boy is gonna be on time. How close to an estimate release have they ever announced a delay?

I got charged for Superman life size bust like in January 2013 and it ended up being delayed until August.

I got charged for Superman life size bust like in January 2013 and it ended up being delayed until August.

This is what I am worried about. I cannot stand things lingering on my CC. If it charges now, I'll likely pay it off before end of June. If it then gets delayed, I hope they don't put up too much of a fight when I try to get back all that moola. Gonna try to get that NRD back, too. If it's delayed.

This is what I am worried about. I cannot stand things lingering on my CC. If it charges now, I'll likely pay it off before end of June. If it then gets delayed, I hope they don't put up too much of a fight when I try to get back all that moola. Gonna try to get that NRD back, too. If it's delayed.

For the Superman bust they refunded me the money and then charged me when it shipped in August.

Back