Sideshow GODZILLA Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Upcoming Sideshow GODZILLA Collectibles

Yeah like i said after seeing the vid again either $500-$550 price based on pieces of the same size prior. Otherwise ill have to miss out on goji hajaha

I hope you guys are right and it's that cheap.

what are the chances that PayPal will be an option on this pre order?

For me the size will be the deciding factor. I don't want big G to be dwarfed by Batman...

The new Fett PF, Smaug, and Godzilla statues were my top three must haves from SDCC this year. Bring him on! :rock

Price is going to be a huge factor for me. Even thought I have a little over 200.00 in points. I just got the X-plus Giant Burning Godzilla (plus three other classic designs that I love on the way), thus making this Godzilla expendable if the price is not right. It's still a great statue and I like the new Godzilla design... But the price could be a downer and I prefer the classic designs since that it the G I fell in love with... However if this thing comes in 500.00 or under and it looks great then I may be using my points.

I love the preview pic they threw up on their site. Hope this turns out epic... Well unless it's over 500.00... then I hope it ends up being a stinker somehow ;) ;) ;)

BUT judging by the photos from SDCC this looks to be good... Hope they add a little more detail to the skin texture though... Looked a little bland at SDCC in some photos.

Preorder don't get charged until shortly before shipping right? Also I think 500 would be reasonable but then again I never would have guessed 645 for the Hulk maquette

Damn i'm excited for this!!!

Over $600 and i'll be heartbroken.
Still wish it was HUGE and $1,000+ but can't justify any more than 600 for this rather, disappointingly, small piece.

Will the statue boast a light-up element, like both of SS's PACIFIC RIM kaiju pieces? Mouth-and-back would be amazing, if unlikely. Even without that extra, the quality sculpt and dramatic stance make this a must-have.

Don't know where these pics are cause I couldn't see it on the site but here ya go
0fb2d690e4fdf5f41584341b30fdade4.jpg
8f87941dc24dd944243f1e76f759b99a.jpg
24b1842c844b3361d585b7d3187c1a48.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back