Sideshow Gladiator Hulk Maquette 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asked PopCultcha for a shipping estimate for this piece to NZ using the Age of Ultron Hulk Maquette as a base...$460 lmao

Asked PopCultcha for a shipping estimate for this piece to NZ using the Age of Ultron Hulk Maquette as a base...$460 lmao

Damn that’s ridiculous. And the AOU piece is likely to be a smaller box.

I guess I should count myself lucky that I get free shipping from Popcultcha.

This is the same size as King Hulk PF? And the price is crazy just cause they call it a Maquette? Still, the sculpt and paint is nice. Just not getting it. Now if they make another life-size Hulk; time will tell.

They're offering a $25 off email on select items, and this is one of them on the list. That was fast. The question is, is $25 off enough to convince you to pull the trigger?

It's amazing that such a great Hulk piece has absolutely zero hype.
If this was priced properly this thread would have a hundred pages of quotes and wouldn't of lanquished without a comment since May.

It's amazing that such a great Hulk piece has absolutely zero hype.
If this was priced properly this thread would have a hundred pages of quotes and wouldn't of lanquished without a comment since May.

Exactly! I feel like collectors are now voting with their wallets. Hopefully SSC is starting to notice ....

Exactly! I feel like collectors are now voting with their wallets. Hopefully SSC is starting to notice ....

If they do notice then they may just create smaller pieces or less dynamic ones to keep the price down. I personally would rather they focus on the character piece itself and less on the base.

Exactly what im doing. Was ready to order till that ridiculous price reveal

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The wallet can only buy a few statue a year now. Gotta be way more selective

I hear ya ...I'm the same way now. I'm even more picky if the statue requires international shipping. That statue would need to blow me away for me to accept international shipping.

I hear ya ...I'm the same way now. I'm even more picky if the statue requires international shipping. That statue would need to blow me away for me to accept international shipping.

There was a time not long ago where prices were reasonable enough that I would by a piece like this even though I own other Hulk statues and use to own the original Gladiator statue.

But now with super high prices, sometimes higher Edition sizes, and the fact that if I want to sell this sometime in the future the Shipping and fees are going to kill me... Its just not worth it..

SSC has really taken the fun out of buying their products..

The market is oversaturated. The excitement for a new piece is not what it use to be when you know that another piece of the same character will be released a month later. At least other companies give more switch out options and lower ES numbers.

I would think prices would go down with all the competition.. The competition has done the opposite with Sideshow.. It pushed the prices up.

Sideshow has been on top for a while, all the other companies now with quality product just makes the hobby bigger. Cost to produce goes up every year not to mention wage increases, so to me the rising cost are not all that surprising. Some items are a lot more complex now than offerings 10 or even 5 years ago. And all companies will try to be at market value when it comes to pricing, barring all other aspects of cost outside of actual production.

I like this a lot, it's huge and I have no space for it much less the box. If I had nothing else on order I'd consider even at the asking price.

Back