Sideshow gift giveaway, What did you get!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For what it's worth, and it's not worth a lot, the Kit Fisto character key I got was number 1226 (I think) so if they've been seeling them in order there's only 24 left. I guess it all just depends on what you've purchased and how easy it is for their shipping staff to work a free item into the shipping package.

What ever they're sending me is delaying my Cannibal Jack because that is "Shipping soon" while my free gift is "Processing". Better be something good. :tap

Just got my free gift and it is a 1:4 Scale Orc Muzzle Cage Helm. This will look great displayed next to the Legolas PF. :rock

I have gotten a vampire buffy, a slave brent, a couple of nothing from forgetting to check the box, and finally a mail saying gift ran out from the King Leonidas 2nd chance :monkey2 Nothing useful to me at all hehe.

Well my twin brother and I just got a Orc Muzzle Cage Helm each for free.
Sideshow messed up and just sent them with my Obi-Wan Jedi Knight figure.
:chew

Some pics...

Dsc0146133.jpg

Dsc0146333.jpg

Dsc0146533.jpg

I made a suggestion to Sideshow's suggest a retailer form and they sent me an email earlier this week saying they'd be sending me a free gift for my recommendation! Not the same I know, but still.

I just got my tracking number today. I have no idea what it is. But it is only 1.7 pounds so it won't be anything huge, but something is always better than nothing!

I made a suggestion to Sideshow's suggest a retailer form and they sent me an email earlier this week saying they'd be sending me a free gift for my recommendation! Not the same I know, but still.

I just got my tracking number today. I have no idea what it is. But it is only 1.7 pounds so it won't be anything huge, but something is always better than nothing!

Me too BM, mine is listed at 40 lbs though. :monkey5:wacky

Really 1.1 pounds. :confused:

Back