Statue Sideshow Gambit maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They thought the same way with Doomsday and Magneto, but they're not flying off the shelf. So I hope SSC learns some of their lessons and will show self control when pricing this thing.

Just make it higher es and reasonable price. Or in ss term, high es and high price hahaha

They thought the same way with Doomsday and Magneto, but they're not flying off the shelf. So I hope SSC learns some of their lessons and will show self control when pricing this thing.

Doubt it

They are taking a pretty good hit in their inventory. Nobody is buying. Their comic con sales are the same prices as spooktakular and 12 days from last year, and they havent discounted any of them since first putting them on their initial sales. So I would assume theyre going to start feeling the pinch if they havent already. Sideshows gonna need to deep discount that old stock, or theyre just gonna be backed up with a full warehouse.

They are taking a pretty good hit in their inventory. Nobody is buying. Their comic con sales are the same prices as spooktakular and 12 days from last year, and they havent discounted any of them since first putting them on their initial sales. So I would assume theyre going to start feeling the pinch if they havent already. Sideshows gonna need to deep discount that old stock, or theyre just gonna be backed up with a full warehouse.
On the other hand. If Sideshow is marking up statues 300% and then they discount them 1/3rd of that to clear inventory, they're still making huge profits haha.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yea, I feel they will eventually. I just don't know when.

Giving away 20% off coupon cards via snail mail, 10% off via site pop ups, free shipping and $50 dollars off are signs tho....

On the other hand. If Sideshow is marking up statues 300% and then they discount them 1/3rd of that to clear inventory, they're still making huge profits haha.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yea, I wouldn't be surprised. With such high mark ups ...even giving away discounts will still result in a profit for them. Sounds about right.

Saving my money for Colossus... But the new Colossus pose is boring... I guess money will transfer to Gambit.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Better open po sooner better. Later means more increase price hahahah

I love the detail on the coat...

9-C8-EBD1-F-CEBF-469-C-A5-EC-11704-AF00-B2-E.jpg

Going with the hype and popularity, Im guessing Sideshow will charge anywhere upwards around $850-$875 pushing it to $900. Are you guys willing to pay that much? If thats the case, expect price hikes for 1:4 scale across the board.

Back