Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is considering getting this, and wants the EX, I would be happy to swap my order on over to you. I sadly have to bow out of it.

Thinking about selling my EX of the last Jason PF for this one. Prefer this look better and not sure that I need 2 Jason PFs

Everyone has different styles, for me, never saw the need of needing 2 of the same character. I am trying to find a way of fitting both Freddy and Jason into one room, as I do not think TDK batman and the joker can fit onto one detolf shelf because of the size of the base of both statues

I am just really looking forward to putting this piece next to pinhead. Im debating on the upcoming freddy ( was never really a freddy fan ) but leatherface,... now that is interesting. Horror display on point hahahaha

I am just really looking forward to putting this piece next to pinhead. Im debating on the upcoming freddy ( was never really a freddy fan ) but leatherface,... now that is interesting. Horror display on point hahahaha

Looking at the pinhead, I am just not really impressed compared to what we have seen from Jason. But I am very tempted to snag leatherface is well has Jason and freddy, which could be the last chance to own a Jason, Freddy and Leatherface for a long time, the more I see the Jason the more I want it more

I will definitely grab the PinHead at some point. However I can't wait to have this Jason surrounded by my PF Freddy Kruegers. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just preordered the EX. I'm usually a 1/6 guy, but I've decided to collect all of the horror PF. Can't wait to put this next to Pinhead, which is the only PF I currently own.

I just preordered the EX. I'm usually a 1/6 guy, but I've decided to collect all of the horror PF. Can't wait to put this next to Pinhead, which is the only PF I currently own.

I pre-ordered this when it first went up in July 2015. Man...it's seems like a long wait and it's not scheduled to be available until the July-September 2016. Then there will be the inevitable Sideshow delays which will probably push this into 2017. Waiting, not months, but years, for new product is killing my interest in this hobby:(

Back