Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Days Of The Dead at the Schaumburg Marriott. It was a great show, we met Ace Frehley and Dana DeLorenzo (Kelly from Ash vs Evil Dead) as well.

I had to work over this weekend, otherwise I might have gone. Congrats on the sig. I have a part 8 mask by Auz. Definitely one of my favorite looks.

I had to work over this weekend, otherwise I might have gone. Congrats on the sig. I have a part 8 mask by Auz. Definitely one of my favorite looks.

Thanks.:duff I never new about this show until a couple months ago. We were bummed when Kane Hodder had to cancel Wizard Word during the Summer and I looked up local Horror Cons and found it. We will definitely go back next year. I have a feeling it will be somewhere else though (unless the Marriott has more space available), because it sounds like it's really taking off. Even with the crappy weather it was packed Saturday.

Yeah, the part 8 has a cool, unique look to it. I've got a nice Pt 3 mask that I would alternate with the Pt 8 for display, but this one is full time now.

Thanks.:duff I never new about this show until a couple months ago. We were bummed when Kane Hodder had to cancel Wizard Word during the Summer and I looked up local Horror Cons and found it. We will definitely go back next year. I have a feeling it will be somewhere else though (unless the Marriott has more space available), because it sounds like it's really taking off. Even with the crappy weather it was packed Saturday.

Yeah, the part 8 has a cool, unique look to it. I've got a nice Pt 3 mask that I would alternate with the Pt 8 for display, but this one is full time now.

Same here lol. I only have the pt 3 and pt 8. You should check out the HorrorHound con in Indianapolis next year too. It's at a Marriott but it's gotten very popular and packed, they might need to move it to another venue...I hope not because it's a blast to do the con and stay in the hotel afterwards.

Same here lol. I only have the pt 3 and pt 8. You should check out the HorrorHound con in Indianapolis next year too. It's at a Marriott but it's gotten very popular and packed, they might need to move it to another venue...I hope not because it's a blast to do the con and stay in the hotel afterwards.

I worked for Diamond Comics from 1993 - 96 and made a lot of connections. I was still pretty active with all the shows that would come through here like Wizard Word until maybe 2005 (it was really a punch in the gut when I finally had to pay for a ticket the first time:lol) but my favorite show was one called Windy City Con that used to be at the Rosemont Ramada in the Spring & Fall. It was was a smaller Con, but it had a pretty fun Bar where a good part of show was spent. Anyway, that's what this show reminded me of.

Wow ss really killed the ex on this with such a massive ES. Still not sold out or WL yet. I'm still waiting on it, need to see if I can buy for less before jumping in.

Wonder why ss doesn't lower the ex ES on this like they said if it doesn't move as fast. I never see them lower a huge ES after its set. The ex should be lower and just double the regs to make even more. Missed the days when the ES was announce ahead of time and it was like 300 to 500 max.

Wonder why ss doesn't lower the ex ES on this like they said if it doesn't move as fast. I never see them lower a huge ES after its set. The ex should be lower and just double the regs to make even more. Missed the days when the ES was announce ahead of time and it was like 300 to 500 max.

I imagine they already made the contract with the manufacturer?

Reeves PF was lowered from 2000 to 1500 reg. If i remember correctly.

The amount of complaining in regard to this statue's posture is bordering on complete stupidity.

This thing is immaculately detailed. Can't wait to get it!

That being said, I wish they would've have done part IV. We all have our preferences when it comes to Jason's look and all--but my God, nothing in the Ft13th series will ever top the money shot of Jason's face reveal in that film. Tom Savini's makeup work for that shot is hands down the most horrifying Jason has ever looked.

Thinking about selling my EX of the last Jason PF for this one. Prefer this look better and not sure that I need 2 Jason PFs

The amount of complaining in regard to this statue's posture is bordering on complete stupidity.

This thing is immaculately detailed. Can't wait to get it!

That being said, I wish they would've have done part IV. We all have our preferences when it comes to Jason's look and all--but my God, nothing in the Ft13th series will ever top the money shot of Jason's face reveal in that film. Tom Savini's makeup work for that shot is hands down the most horrifying Jason has ever looked.

Or any part for that matter. This stylized version is cool and all, but I'd rather have him as he looked specific to a film. But yeah, licensing and all that. :pfft:

Back