Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just got the flexpay change email .They pushed my May and last payment in June to June last in July . Just a quick heads up on it .

Weird though ,They have never pushed 2 of my payments before only had it happen a billion times on my last one for a item .

I guess I can put this one here...

Happy F13 my Freaks! :rock :blissysmi

friday.jpg

Watched Jason X tonight - last one I hadn't seen in the series. Nowhere near as bad as JGTH but certainly not the best of the series. Frozen face smash was by far the best kill in that movie, though the sleeping bag hologram kills were pretty funny. I'll have to watch some of the earlier ones and the reboot closer together to pinpoint a favorite. Part 7 is still my favorite Jason look, but certainly not my favorite movie by any means. Part 1 is still one of the best, despite the lack of Jason being the killer.

I think the idea and legend of Jason is probably better than anything actually in the films and I think this PF captures that. Loosely based on part 3, but its more the essence of the character than 100% screen accurate, and I really do like that about this piece.

Watched Jason X tonight - last one I hadn't seen in the series. Nowhere near as bad as JGTH but certainly not the best of the series. Frozen face smash was by far the best kill in that movie, though the sleeping bag hologram kills were pretty funny. I'll have to watch some of the earlier ones and the reboot closer together to pinpoint a favorite. Part 7 is still my favorite Jason look, but certainly not my favorite movie by any means. Part 1 is still one of the best, despite the lack of Jason being the killer.

I think the idea and legend of Jason is probably better than anything actually in the films and I think this PF captures that. Loosely based on part 3, but its more the essence of the character than 100% screen accurate, and I really do like that about this piece.

Jason x was always one of my favorites. Who cares if the haters hates it. It was so entertaining in a great way. I would love a pf on that movie and still we need a zombie head Jason please!

Jason x was always one of my favorites. Who cares if the haters hates it. It was so entertaining in a great way. I would love a pf on that movie and still we need a zombie head Jason please!

The 2009 Jason I would love a PF on that version of Jason, damn his overall look and the way he was a hunter, so makes me want them to do a PF on that Jason. But? this PF is a magnificent piece, that I cant wait to get

I'm really hoping the production piece comes out as close as it can to these old pics at monsterpaloosa.
c76d44228ca9bd2c7fc5a3eabba98ef5.jpg
30cb32d8ae732b8736df90a53dc39e8d.jpg
0a3fe948a0a7e1c848dbb5dc0739ccf1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the prototype in this pic is amazing. Truly a piece of badassery. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great... I pre-ordered him and is going to be my first figure from sideshow. Is he really not going to be exactly as they showed?

So they can change he's pose? Colors?

Sometimes the actual production piece differs a bit, and sometimes it's perfect like the prototype, or sometimes even better. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back