Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I vote Jason X PF. :monkey1

I really loved that movie, modern, funny, suspense, hot chick main character to fight jason, not much yucky gore, cool new flavor to the series, only sad they did not continue the series with part 2, 3 and 4 etc. :( I would totally buy the Jason X.

I really loved that movie, modern, funny, suspense, hot chick main character to fight jason, not much yucky gore, cool new flavor to the series, only sad they did not continue the series with part 2, 3 and 4 etc. :( I would totally buy the Jason X.

Oh. I was kidding. And I have to admit, I'm glad it didn't go past the first film. To each his own, no doubt but it was 'fun' entertainment but definitely doesn't work for me as part of the Friday the 13th series. Probably why it's just called Jason X.

Oh. I was kidding. And I have to admit, I'm glad it didn't go past the first film. To each his own, no doubt but it was 'fun' entertainment but definitely doesn't work for me as part of the Friday the 13th series. Probably why it's just called Jason X.
Agreed. That one was just off. Didn't even feel like part of the F13 family. That one needs to go away. :lol

I bet you'd also buy a werewolf from a movie you've never nor will probably ever see :monkey1

Actually you're correct. :lol I po the big wolf guy from pcs but I can already tell I don't like the movie. Seems too slow moving and I don't see any characters I may like. But the wolf creature seems cool. I will just display him as a character from the wolves from underworld.

Actually you're correct. [emoji38] I po the big wolf guy from pcs but I can already tell I don't like the movie. Seems too slow moving and I don't see any characters I may like. But the wolf creature seems cool. I will just display him as a character from the wolves from underworld.
ef85b958926af1b3d37a9084c59ab0b8.jpg

Don't sweat these fools, CBG. They just give you **** because they probably spent their youth with their underwear pulled up over their heads. I loved Jason X. Maybe my second favorite of the franchise. As far as buying statues from movies you haven't seen,who cares, buy what you like...but only if you have a $20 off coupon.

I'd never really block cbg, I actually get a kick out of his posts but I have to admit that passing on seeing a movie that inspired the statue you are buying because you don't think you'll enjoy it and instead opt to just imagine the statue is from an entirely different movie is mind boggling to me.

Well if the trend is to have increasingly higher ES of EX pieces, then it's good for the buyers in terms of availability but bad for them with regards to selling on and the bragging rights :yess: For me personally, it decreases the appeal of having an EX if the numbers are going to be so high.

Back