Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to check out Maniac... Both the original and remake. Sound cool.

Also I'm one of those people who avoid anything pre 70s. I get nothing out of the old flicks like the Mummy and Frankenstein.

We need a Mummy remake that's true horror.

Both of the Maniac films are good and each brings a little something different with it. I think you'll enjoy them.

I was thinking of giving the "Town that Dreaded Sundown" sequel a try. We'll see.

The original is a bit of a slow burn, but seeing it as a kid it kinda freaked me out. The new remake/sequel is actually done really well. Its sort of a meta sequel in the sense of its a movie about the original. I thought it was done well for a remake. Its not great, but
I thought it was fun for sure.

I actually really liked the new Maniac as well. I thought they did a great job with it and Elijah wood did great too. The original was another movie that I loved as a kid. Just a gritty dirty movie and so hardcore.

I'll be seeing Green Inferno for sure, I don't have high hopes for it, but as others have mentioned I just kind look at it as a
tribute to the old cannibal films. Im sure Eli will definitely try and push the limits of gore...at least Im hoping.

The original is a bit of a slow burn, but seeing it as a kid it kinda freaked me out. The new remake/sequel is actually done really well. Its sort of a meta sequel in the sense of its a movie about the original. I thought it was done well for a remake. Its not great, but
I thought it was fun for sure.

I actually really liked the new Maniac as well. I thought they did a great job with it and Elijah wood did great too. The original was another movie that I loved as a kid. Just a gritty dirty movie and so hardcore.

I'll be seeing Green Inferno for sure, I don't have high hopes for it, but as others have mentioned I just kind look at it as a
tribute to the old cannibal films. Im sure Eli will definitely try and push the limits of gore...at least Im hoping.

Oh, if it's one thing you can count on Eli for, it's to push limits :lol I agree on both Maniacs.

Man, this guy went up for sale back on July 30th, you'd think there would be an edition size set by now. I wonder if that's any indication of how it's selling?

Both of the Maniac films are good and each brings a little something different with it. I think you'll enjoy them.

I liked the first one. Savini in top form. it's not a classic IMO as the subject matter is and feel of the film is just too much of a downer but it's one of the better more realistic looks at Serial Killers.

I did not care for the remake that much.. Very forgettable IMO..

Worst quote of the year. Disagreeing so hard right here Jaws buddy!

-TCM
-Ft13th
-Halloween
-Child's Play
-Evil Dead

There's like a 30-40 year gap between these movies than Frankenstein and Dr Jekyll who have what... 90 years? Lol
There have not been too many modern classics... That's for sure.

It's either selling like a mofo or orders are trickling in :lol

Exactly, it could be taken as one extreme or the other. Personally it doesn't matter to me how well it sells, I can't wait to have it. My only gripe is that it won't be on my shelf for Halloween this year.:lol

That can be an issue when you do a Character that you've done previously and not that long ago, especially from the same era/film, even though there are differences.

Yup. Not only done previously not that long ago, but done very well not that long ago. I just don't wan't possible slow sales of this Jason to hurt the possibilities of future releases of other versions.

Exactly, it could be taken as one extreme or the other. Personally it doesn't matter to me how well it sells, I can't wait to have it. My only gripe is that it won't be on my shelf for Halloween this year.:lol

Yup. Not only done previously not that long ago, but done very well not that long ago. I just don't wan't possible slow sales of this Jason to hurt the possibilities of future releases of other versions.

I hope not as well. I'm getting this PF because a.) It's a more stylized and evil looking Jason than the previous, which I thought was a little too clean. and b.) because it's closer to the zombified demonic psychotic wrecking ball of a killer I prefer my Jason to be. If they were to do a Part 6/7 Jason I'd probably part with this one but if this has slow sales, I doubt I'll ever see it.

I hope not as well. I'm getting this PF because a.) It's a more stylized and evil looking Jason than the previous, which I thought was a little too clean. and b.) because it's closer to the zombified demonic psychotic wrecking ball of a killer I prefer my Jason to be. If they were to do a Part 6/7 Jason I'd probably part with this one but if this has slow sales, I doubt I'll ever see it.

I vote Jason X PF. :monkey1

Back