Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if I ever win a few million maybe Ill open a themed restaurant and serve Jason Slashjacks for breakfast [emoji38]

"Yes, I'm ready to order. I'll take a PT 3 stack with eggs over easy and a side of Kevin Bacon - extra crispy":lol

If there was ever a worthy Kickstarter project this is it.:yess: I played Mega-Millions the other day. I still have to check my ticket, but if I won you can count me in for a mil.:lol

Less talking, more doing...

:lol

:exactly::lecture:lol

Last edited:
"Yes, I'm ready to order. I'll take a PT 3 stack with eggs over easy and a side of Kevin Bacon - extra crispy":lol

If there was ever a worthy Kickstarter project this is it.:yess: I played Mega-Millions the other day. I still have to check my ticket, but if I won you can count me in for a mil.:lol

:lol I played the Mega-Millions too...no jackpot winners. I never played the lottery much, but lately I'm thinking it's a viable alternative to working. I plan on winning soon.

So to get things straight and save me reading 111 pages have sideshow only released an exclusive version and no normal version?

Most likely after the 1250 of the exclusive is sold the regular version will go up but I do not think there is a link to it yet as I cant find one . Can not imagine they would shut it down at 1250 since this is Sideshow and Jason if that is what you are asking .

The proto looks really good... I only wish they would have made a part 6/7/8 version. I loved kane hodder as Jason.

Spook doesnt officially start until after next week so we'll see. I'm expecting Freddy at least. Evildead 1/6ths too.

I'm betting you're correct. We'll get another teaser for Leatherface but I'm not expecting too much else in the horror line.

Back