Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed the axe cut in the head. I agree with Mario that it looks more like Part IV than anything else, but I think it's still a more stylized version than a tie to any specific movie.

But nothing wrong with that. The Cap PF is not specific to any comic adaptation and I love it to death. :)

Reminds me of when SSC did this one, which I also liked.

200051_press09-001.jpg

Not movie accurate at all... Like I said I like the new piece as a stylized Jason... But I can see why someone who wants a film accurate version would / will hate this.

It will be nice if SS does an alternate straight ahead portrait... No unmasked portrait.. Just a masked version looking ahead and down... Would allow for more viewing/ display angles...

No we need an unmasked version. Hopefully the hock is just removable... Would be cool if we could just leave it by his feet

No we need an unmasked version. Hopefully the hock is just removable... Would be cool if we could just leave it by his feet

Well if mask is removable that is one thing... But a whole new head just so we can have yet another unmasked portrait, which I am guessing will really look like none of the films, would be a waste, as it would still limit display angles..

ouch, this might be the worst Jason they have made to date. I think the very first one was great, along with the last pf. I'm sure PCS or CM will do a 1/3 at some point.

ouch, this might be the worst Jason they have made to date. I think the very first one was great, along with the last pf. I'm sure PCS or CM will do a 1/3 at some point.

Yeah I dont know what Sideshow Team is smoking but anorexic broken neck Jason looks awful. It is sad that they messed this new one up and wont fix it and now I know Freddy will look awful probably too. Same sculptor. I really wanted to get this but it is a pass and so I save money at least.

You know what's funny? This is still miles better than HCGs Myers.

I think I'll buy it. I dunno I kinda like it. Not even good pictures tbh

Yeah I dont know what Sideshow Team is smoking but anorexic broken neck Jason looks awful. It is sad that they messed this new one up and wont fix it and now I know Freddy will look awful probably too. Same sculptor. I really wanted to get this but it is a pass and so I save money at least.

I thought it looked more like this description and not a "broken neck"

Quote from another board "it does look as if he just chopped someone's head off then slowly turned to his left to see a panicking female who just witnessed the whole thing happen."

Then someone said the "EX should be a severed head in his hand".... That would be awesome if SS did that..

He is a tad too thin though...

Eh it's alright. The base is really unique. The way he's standing reminds me of an anime character. It doesn't seem very Jason like.

Back