Statue Sideshow Exclusive ARH Medusa - Sideshow EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone, I am new to the statue collection. I have heard about this company a year ago but I didn't give too much attention to ARH Medusa at that time as I did not collect statue.

But now when I learn about it I love it even more. I checked the website and it says sold out. Where can I get her nowadays?

Also for ALEX:
1. In the future to avoid any miss release how do I follow your upcoming release?
2. How can I place order of your product if I am residing in Indonesia? I mean do you have local distributor you work with?
3. Stupid question but how many Medusa's version are out there for the 1/4th scale? I notice some people mention the rattle version? What is the difference?
4. Lastly, do all versions come with Medusa that can be posed nude? I meant all versions come with the bra plate detachable?

Thank you so much for responding to my querries. I hope I am not too late into this. This Medusa is surely wonderful statue. I am interested in getting Minotaur now and hopefully I can still score one close to retail price.

Alex.

Good luck on finding a Medusa for a reasonable price. They are 2 kinds the regular green version 300 ES and a variant rattle version 70 ES. Both have been sold out for a couple of years now. Best to follow on this board but there is a lot more info released on their Facebook page. They got a few behind the scene videos now.

Good luck on finding a Medusa for a reasonable price. They are 2 kinds the regular green version 300 ES and a variant rattle version 70 ES. Both have been sold out for a couple of years now. Best to follow on this board but there is a lot more info released on their Facebook page. They got a few behind the scene videos now.

Can you please describe the difference between the regular green and variant rattle version? Sorry to ask but if you have the pics that will be better. When you say green are you referring to the breast plate as green color?

Around the end of 2014 I still see the regular green sideshow exclusive version for sale at $1100 ish in local forum. I am not sure now. Will look for it hard. I will definitely avoid evilbay as the price are crazy. But again thanks for the insight.

There's a guy who posted a Green Medusa for sale on FB today for $1700

I am out of luck. The guys selling for $1100 ish for SS exclusive version already have her sold recently. I was so close lol.
I got another offer for $1500 for the AP version. What do you guys think? Is the AP version worth the premium? Is it really only 30 of this version?

Anyone has pictures of green and rattle version to see the color difference? Thanks.

P1010522.jpg

remember when people were like "it'll be selling for 1/2 price on ebay in 6 months"? lol

No but I wasn't reading much on the ARH forums around then ;p I do like the rattlesnake version more then the regular, except for the hair which unfortunately did not get the best paints.

Honestly if you can get this piece for under $2k it's a steal. I've see her sold for more than $3000 on multiple occasions.

If yours is the green version you really shouldn't. She's gone for more than $3k most of the time. Lol
That is way overpriced. There are 2 right now for $2500 on eBay and they are just sitting there. I would say $1500 is about right. One with a couple minor issues just went for $1100 on eBay.

Guess it's come down a little since then. But even for 2500 it's a bargain. She's a beauty for sure.

Guess it's come down a little since then. But even for 2500 it's a bargain. She's a beauty for sure.

Not really, Rattlesnake goes pretty high but the regular has never gone for that much except for the odd crazy ebay sale which is questionable ;p

If yours is the green version you really shouldn't. She's gone for more than $3k most of the time. Lol

Yes green, I'll sell less then $2k since I want ppl buy with local pick up. The package is very bad with this piece.

Hold on to your hats kids. We will be starting a new Medusa statue in a couple weeks

Back