Statue Sideshow Exclusive ARH Medusa - Sideshow EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always loved this statue, but never got it because I would have no room to display it. However, I am thinking about picking the 1:7 scale Medusa. Haven't really seen anything on the ARH 1:7 scale statues. Wondering if its anything like the quarter scale in terms of quality and paint ap.

Last edited:
Always loved this statue, but never got it up because I would have no room to display it. However, I am thinking about picking the 1:7 scale Medusa. Haven't really seen anything on the ARH 1:7 scale statues. Wondering if its anything like the quarter scale in terms of quality and paint ap.

Nothing like it!!
Although not bad, its not even in the same class as the Medusa duo 1/4.
Still its now much lower in costs

Last edited:
Nothing like it!!
Although not bad, its not even in the same class as the Medusa duo 1/4.
Still its is now much lower in costs

Did you get one for yourself? I would really like to see pics or even a review on it. I don't even see anything on their smaller scale statues on the ARH website. No love for the 1:7 scale?

Did you get one for yourself? I would really like to see pics or even a review on it. I don't even see anything on their smaller scale statues on the ARH website. No love for the 1:7 scale?

There is still a few in the works. The Dragon has arrived and is almost done being painted. This past year our resources have been going to making 1/4 and bigger
I will dig up some photos for you to see

My latest aquisition. Number 37 of 200. The Medusa EX.

20140427_135055.jpg

Sorry for the pic being sideways... this forum doesn't auto correct that.

don't mind the drawers I am in the middle of changing this room into a dedicated collection room.

Got it for MSRP today from a local forum member!

Thanks. The breast plates aren't magnitized though. Not surprised that "magnetized paint" would keep. Going to have to think of something as I like the look of the breast plates.

Last edited:
Thanks. The breast plates aren't magnitized though. Not surprised that "magnetized paint" would keep. Going to have to think of something as I like the look of the breast plates.

You should contact them about that. I think they were actually pretty good about helping to sort out problems. If it is the magnetized paint failing, then they need to know about it because pretty soon there will be a lot of people in the same situation as you. They might be able to come up with a solution.

I've never taken mine out of the box on my green or rattle to check... Should be no big deal to sculpt a tiny piece of earth magnet into the back of the bra if need be.

Back