Statue Sideshow Exclusive ARH Medusa - Sideshow EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah that's the 1/6 dio with Perseus as the focus. 1/4 scale medusa will be different altogether. I really wanted an excuse to produce something depicting Medusa as a real monster. I think this dio captures that extremely well. It was sculpted by the super talented Andrey Bogomolov.

Action pose Medusa FTW! :rock

I love the older ones, but I feel like she is rather difficult to continue churning out other versions without look all the same, unless you go with the infamous human body Medusa, with the snakes for hair being the only reference to the character.

I think the old medusa has to be the Grail of ARH, nothing will beat that, even the new one.

yeah that's the 1/6 dio with Perseus as the focus. 1/4 scale medusa will be different altogether. I really wanted an excuse to produce something depicting Medusa as a real monster. I think this dio captures that extremely well. It was sculpted by the super talented Andrey Bogomolov.

Ehren,

Really looking forward to your interpretation on the new Medusa. Only problem for me is that if it is too violent looking I might get a red light from my significant other on purchasing. LOL...something about it may traumatize the kids. Oh gee.:horror

Perhaps another head version for the exclusive (calm look for exclusive) versus your possible monster look. 2.jpg

monster look?
3.jpg

Hi Ehren,

I am not pulling the trigger to pick this grail medusa until I see what you yet to offer.
Hope it has the same charm and strong display present if not more than the current one. And yes definitely 1/4th for me as well..

I can definitely sympathize for those that went through the after market, but honestly patience is the biggest virtue in collecting. Can't tell you how many times I wanted to pull the trigger on something, simply to wait and get some pretty phenomenal new pieces or amazing pricing. I'm rather glad they are making a new one, but I first want to see the Mermaids, Jane, and an Aphrodite piece.

Thanks I will make sure I keep that in mind. I am halting and waiting for the new concept before making any decision. Yes, the mermaid is so tempting. Is there any Aphrodite work in progress?

Thanks I will make sure I keep that in mind. I am halting and waiting for the new concept before making any decision. Yes, the mermaid is so tempting. Is there any Aphrodite work in progress?

Yeah I totally get it. Honestly with SDCC sometimes I feel better on not dropping huge bucks on "grails". I see other things and think 'Well, at least I can get those'.

Mermaids look awesome! I want to see more. We will probably see stuff for NYCC. Aphrodite is a wishful piece I want to be made.

Yeah I totally get it. Honestly with SDCC sometimes I feel better on not dropping huge bucks on "grails". I see other things and think 'Well, at least I can get those'.

Mermaids look awesome! I want to see more. We will probably see stuff for NYCC. Aphrodite is a wishful piece I want to be made.

I love Greek Goddess. That is surely a wishful thinking I would like to be brought to reality :)

Well, I for one am extremely excited about this. I missed out on both versions of Medusa because I wasn't collecting at the time. I've been wanting to pick one up, but the after market price has kept me away. So I can't wait to see what you guys have planned. Thanks for the update Ehren.
Same here. I don't want to pay the aftermarket prices on the released versions.
I would also like a Medusa piece that isn't as bulky as the first. IMO, the base is too much.

Back