Sideshow Escape From New York License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From SSC

Attachments

• nys.jpg
    nys.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 7
'Sideshow presents the Escape From New York license announcement! A new line of collectibles featuring Snake Plissken will be coming soon. RSVP to receive updates on when the first collectible becomes available.'

Hmmm...are they making a new sixth scale Snake too?

Another non-statue post.

I’m currently at a lineup at NYCC to meet John Carpenter and have him sign my copy of Escape From New York. This lineup is large… probably an understatement. Anyone else from the forum here?

Attachments

• IMG_2155.jpeg
    IMG_2155.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
I'm the black guy in orange. Come over and say hi.
Damn, sorry man - I didn’t check back here after little while. I was the dude with long hair in the denim jacket. I figured there would be some folks on the Freaks board attending this lol.

What did you get signed?

Getting a photo with him this afternoon as well.

Mr. Carpenter was kind, greeted everyone with a smile, but looked very tired. He also had no problem taking a photo with my freshly signed copy of EFNY as well (in retrospect, I felt bad about making this additional request of him). He definitely loves his fans.

In case he’s in your area, I’d recommended seeing him - whether it’s an autograph session or photo op. He’s up there in age now and probably won’t be making rounds again in the same location, in case you happen to miss him.

IMG_2162.jpeg

Back