Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my new head and cape yesterday. The old helmet had more marks on it that I didn't even notice. The new one is perfect.

Received mine today. Doesn't appear to have any QC issues so I got lucky. Also came with a Sideshow keychain.

wtvgbl.jpg

BTW, if anyone is interested, the little nub at the business end of the unlit saber can be pulled out easily with a pair of needle nose pliers. I suppose it will also work with our teeth, but I didn't try that way myself. ;)

Unrelated: Why on earth would a saber need two D rings on it, one at each end?

Umm, because that how the saber was built for RotJ.....?

I didn't ask why Sideshow put two D-rings on their replica, but why a saber (ie. the one in the movie) needs two d-rings. It's a bad design.

And for the last time, the nub is a prop detail that doesn't appear in the movies. It's not part of the saber, it's part of the prop. If you want movie/screen accuracy, you'd remove it. Otherwise you might as well replace any "lit" saber parts with a white dowel.

Every time someone posts a picture of Vader holding a saber in his left hand, an Angel loses its wings. And a kitten dies.

Please don't be a kitten killer.

Mine arrived today!!!! I bought the EX off a member here. The Vader is AMAZING!!!! much better seeing it in-person than in fan pix. He's so much bulkier than I expected. The details are just awesome and has amazing shelf presence. Really really impressed with this. One of my favorite figures I own now. I never got any previous 1/6 Vaders, and Im glad I never did because I love this one. And mine has no QC issues thank goodness :)

Wtf did i just watch lol, someone needs to take their medications

That video is hilarious. When he does that "OWwwww!!!" I'm no more good.

What the **** did Vader die of anyway? Getting winded and getting his hand cut off? His robot hand!? :lol

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Thats a really weird justification. :lol Electricity passing through electrical components =dead, but electricity passing through organs, blood and living tissue = Ok! I'm pretty sure if electricity passed through my body the way it did on Luke I'd be severely....dead. :lol Or at least terribly injured.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back