Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang I was waiting for TA to have these parts hoping to snatch up an extra light up belt and chest box I could use on my Hurricane ANH Vader but no dice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah, the bits from TA went quickly. I had been checking that site almost hourly awating Vader to be parted out, missed out. I was able to pick up some extra gloved hands and a cape. Id be curious to see what the belt/chestbox went for.

Great video Paramoremcr88, well done. :)

Finished putting my photo review together last night. Hope y'all like it! :wave

Excellent job there, paramoremcr88...really showcases what a great figure his is.
To think I almost passed on it....glad I saw sense and got it...

"Don't fail me again....Admiral!"

Keep the pics coming folks...

Yeah my retailer still has their original release date (late March) and they have not sent me anything so I'm assuming they have heard nothing.

Still it will be worth the wait. :duff

Indeed. The wait gives us a chance to look over all the great photos in this thread in preparation for his arrival.

"It could be smugglers, it could be....."

"That is the system, and Im sure Skywalker is with them."

0051000x823_zpsaccc3843.jpg

I put mine together , I am very pleased with this effort from SS. Cape, tusk are fine a small scratch on dome that can only be seen in bright light. I don't think I'll complain about it. Only thing I need to check is electronics.......

Anyone besides King Darkness and TonyMeis try the helmet lowering mod?

Seeing those pics paramoremcr88 was a real treat and pleasure. You did a wonderful job there buddy. :clap

Postures, framing, lighting, exposure, depth of field, montage and soundtrack ... Everything is there ... And more than well! :rock

Excellent job there, paramoremcr88...really showcases what a great figure his is.
To think I almost passed on it....glad I saw sense and got it...

Many thanks guys, really appreciate the great comments! :duff

Jedibear, like your pics the the Stormie!

Anyone besides King Darkness and TonyMeis try the helmet lowering mod?

I was going to do it but decided after looking at him that I like him as is. Maybe I will change my mind down the road but for now he is staying stock for me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Here's mine. Only mod I did was padding the skinny arms with cotton and masking tape. No need for any more changes, IMO. I love this figure and will get a second one for my work place.

Last edited:
Back