Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done this topic to death so i will respectfully disagree and leave it at that. If you want to read the thoughts of why Sideshow could do more you can see this thread but they won't so it's pointless to argue.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135440

Eh, it evens out. Sideshow does what they think is right while at the same time not bogging down their shipping department with unnecessary code look up procedures. If they say that's what their custom code is, then that's what it is.

Those BCS Doctor Who figures cost close to $300 to get them to the states after VAT and all that, and those sure as hell ain't $300 figures.

You guys think this guy will be in stock for a while?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Well the backlash around here to me would suggest that maybe the average buyer may be turned way from the figure but then again this is Vader.

I would say you may have a six month time frame to pick up a fresh one unless you wait and see if some of the people who do pick him up sell him in a few months time were he will be practically in a pristine condition Fiend.

There's always backlash, so I wouldn't take that as any indicator :lol

Having said that your estimate is probably pretty accurate, the exclusive will not be easy to get and will likely remain above retail. But, the regular of which I am sure there will be a ****-ton made should be easy to get for a long time to come. However, once it dries up I can see the price getting driven up pretty high like we saw with the ANH that also had a lot of "back lash" but was in the $300 range for a regular before this version came around.

There's always backlash, so I wouldn't take that as any indicator :lol

Having said that your estimate is probably pretty accurate, the exclusive will not be easy to get and will likely remain above retail. But, the regular of which I am sure there will be a ****-ton made should be easy to get for a long time to come. However, once it dries up I can see the price getting driven up pretty high like we saw with the ANH that also had a lot of "back lash" but was in the $300 range for a regular before this version came around.

You put it better than I could have mate. :clap

I was taking it from the angle that we on the boards, 'harshest of critics' that if he was taking a kicking here then the average man on the street may have been turned away from him also.

But having said that I know that people who do not frequent these board probably love the new Vader as do I and will pick him up. And regardless this is Vader we are talking about so he is going to sell either way.

Who knows, regardless of any issues it is Vader...:dunno

Your right. From the images I have seen so far I am not 100% in love but I know I will make the purchase as it is Vader. Vader before anything should be #1 on my list as Star Wars was the sole reason for me being on this forum.

LOL just seems like they're always late with their releases. Hope it's soon, can't wait to pick this one up!

Jan means Jan.

TG3hcgU.jpg

Back