Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow bumped my flex from 10th to the 15th of january sooooo both my sith will arrive on same day. I'm kinda happy they moved him 5 days up...Yoda was right ALWAYS 2 THEY ARE ... But which is the MASTER and APPRENTICE ? VADER or MALGUS?

hi does any one know where i can buy a pair of side show ggaunlets lije sideshow dath maul /vader 1/6 scale as need for acustom x wing luke im doing thxz for any help as new to useing forumethxz

hi does any one know where i can buy a pair of side show ggaunlets lije sideshow dath maul /vader 1/6 scale as need for acustom x wing luke im doing thxz for any help as new to useing forumethxz

Commander Praji ones are probably best. Good luck finding them though...

Try toy anxiety,monkey depot or collectable kitbash for spare parts. Alternatively, there is a thread in the custom section.

The sabre not lighting up doesnt bother me. They always look terrible. What bothers me is his pants. They look ridiculous. Theyre really crinkly looking even when his legs are straight.

"arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 15 days (approximately) Tuesday, January 7, 2014"

Here is a review of the figure from IGN.com:

Vader Review
Cool, thanks for posting that. Reviewer advises Vader stands 13.75" tall, so only .25" taller than he 'should' be. Overall, it still looks really good to me.

Bring me my shuttle?
Always hated that Lucas changed that line (just had perfect delivery in making Vader sound exasperated) to the more long-winded one about the Star Destroyer blah blah. Where the hell else would the shuttle be going? Damn you, Lucas!

See the figure looks a lot better in those pics than in pics with blue backgrounds and overly bright white light.

See the figure looks a lot better in those pics than in pics with blue backgrounds and overly bright white light.

Really?

They didn't seem to know just quite how the stands are supposed to work. :lol

DV-6-610x915.jpg

Argh! I cant decide between Mythos Vader or this. I had it decided, since Mythos had the helmet off look while looking at his helmet, but then i saw that this version has that too. decisions!! :panic:

Definitely agree about those blue backgrounds. Maybe someone into photography could chime in on why they seem to highlight a figure's flaws and make them look awkward in a way they don't, in-hand. Have always wondered why Rebelscum uses it, as it's very unflattering to the figures.

Argh! I cant decide between Mythos Vader or this. I had it decided, since Mythos had the helmet off look while looking at his helmet, but then i saw that this version has that too. decisions!! :panic:
I think if what you like about the pose is the emotional context of a contemplative Vader looking at his mask, I would definitely go with the Mythos. Yes, this figure can achieve a similar pose, but the face is too blank to convey anything. 1:6 figures IMO don't look very good interacting with other stuff because of that (better for museum or hero poses), so personally I'd go with the statue if it's that particular pose you like.

Last edited:
Back