Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you are going to have a tough decision then as I see this selling at $199.99. I hope it is lower but I got a feeling that we are looking at
$199.99 price tag.

not digging the helmet. It looks funky. If this ends up being more than $200, it's a definite pass for me.

Let me try and get this straight. People paid 175 bucks for HT Agent Coulson, basically a dude in a suit with a gun, from a movie people won't remember in 30 years time. But are *****ing about paying 25 bucks more for a figure with working lights, light up base, removable helmet and stand, multiple hands, and happens to be the most iconic villain of our generation. :dunno. I don't understand.

Let me try and get this straight. People paid 175 bucks for HT Agent Coulson, basically a dude in a suit with a gun, from a movie people won't remember in 30 years time. But are *****ing about paying 25 bucks more for a figure with working lights, light up base, removable helmet and stand, multiple hands, and happens to be the most iconic villain of our generation. :dunno. I don't understand.

Slap the words "Hot Toys" on this and people would gladly pay $200+ for this. :lol

:lecture:exactly::clap

I know. It's like pavlov's dog. :dunno. I don't get it. Iron man and the avengers will be rebooted at least 3 times in the next 35 years. There's still only one vader.

Agreed.

Star-Wars-Episode-III-Revenge-Of-The-Sith-Darth-Vader-darth-vader-18356791-1599-677.jpg

Now I only need a Hot Toys ROTJ Jedi Luke to go with him. to bad Hot toys is so slow with star wars releases. He will probally go with my snowtrooper for now:clap

Wow I go away for couple of hours and look what I find. Great pics great accessories. Bought.

Back