Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I give a time frame (again) and it doesn't go up within that time frame for some reason that y'all will just get upset again, ha! So the only thing I can say....soon! :)

whaaaaat?...........ssc collectors and more specifically ssc star wars collectors get upset???????.........say it aint so.........:lol

in all seriousness we appreciate that you come by & give us what info you are allowed to/know.........:hi5:

but feel free to pm me the pre-order date for vader if you can't put it out publicly...............i won't tell anyone............:monkey3

Wat? Is the post you're reffering to the one that was a bad joke?

It's a bad joke... guess I missed that; off to do more clean-up :slap

That's GB's grail... I would end up divorced if the box for a 1/6th Rancor ever hit my doorstep. :lecture

Bummer is you'd probably let the Rancor stay in the box as you don't want it to get messed up :lol

That's GB's grail... I would end up divorced if the box for a 1/6th Rancor ever hit my doorstep. :lecture

i probably wouldn't be divorced but i can guarantee that i would get the mother of all eye rolls that would pretty much be the world record eye roll to date..........followed by an equally record setting "REALLY!!!!!!".

but i would have my 1/6th rancor..........:)

I figure if I can get away with $1250 on the 1:1 Vader bust I'm likely in the clear when it comes to a Rancor :lecture

My timing was really bad last year with the Dewback and my wife got a little (VERY) angry with me... Funny, I've bought lots of figures that cost more, but there was just something about the box size and timing. :lol Yoda's Hut has a bigger box, and she was thrilled for me when I got that. She thought it was cute that my son and I decorated the "doll house."

Me? No way! If I'm getting divorced I'd just start dressing the rancor in lingerie and start sleeping with it.

Stay with your wife. With the rancor it'll only end in heartbreak.

GvK9mkZ.jpg

I figure if I can get away with $1250 on the 1:1 Vader bust I'm likely in the clear when it comes to a Rancor :lecture

Lucky man my wife caught me looking, I repeat looking at a master replicas falcon and said " I would divorce you " :(

Back