Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT?! I suspected all that, but are you are kidding?!

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Even though I know you're joking that doesn't mean others will too. Would hate for a joke to suddenly be taken seriously and cause confusion, panic or otherwise.

-SideshowAlex

Last edited by a moderator:
It's satire. I like satire. :lol

Oh and please, fix the helmet on vader.
The one we saw on the teaser was so off. :pray:

VaderHoth.jpg

101812_vader.jpg

If I give a time frame (again) and it doesn't go up within that time frame for some reason that y'all will just get upset again, ha! So the only thing I can say....soon! :)

We freaks are suckers for hope. Give us a date and we'll gladly ride it out until the next date. :lol

What is that top picture from? That's not a teaser pic is it? Cause that looks really good!

Edit: actually that looks like the real costume...

Could someone turn on a light in here?

Even though I know you're joking when you guys tease products that you have no intention of releasing, that doesn't mean others will too. Would hate for an official Sideshow confirmation of a product to suddenly be taken seriously and cause confusion, panic or otherwise.

And hey, while I have you on the line (the "Ask Sideshow" phone is a little undermanned,) I just paid $400 for the Tamashii/Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO, and was just wondering if I should have waited for the Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO that was officially confirmed by you guys in November, 2009? What's that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! :wink1:

Unfortunately there will be occasions where items mentioned will get delayed or will not be able to get made for many different reasons. The hope of any products that are teased or talked about is that it/they will indeed land on people's doorsteps. That said...a pretty darn good chunk of product announcement (through Ask Sideshow, videos, etc.) do end up in people's hands.

As for 1/6 droids...perhaps one day!

I hope SSC can get us droids of their own make. I just can't drop $300 - $400 on them; as nice as I'm sure they are.

But yeah, we need to get that Vader Conga Line going!!!!!!

What is that top picture from? That's not a teaser pic is it? Cause that looks really good!

Edit: actually that looks like the real costume...

Sorry for the confusion doctor! That's a real movie suit back in the 80's :D
I just placed it there for reference.

The bottom one is the teaser from SSC.

I really hope Alex gives us some light on whether or not they're working on
an improved 1:6 helmet.

Thanks. I was gonna say that's the best vader collectible I've ever seen!

I'm anxious to hear more on this vader as well, but lets not kill the messenger :)

And people wonder why less and less Sideshow Peeps post here... joke post has been removed to avoid more confusion.

If I were Sideshow, I would literally say absolutely nothing about upcoming products until they went up for PO. People are insatiable - they have to realize they can't make everything absolutely perfect and have it to you in a week... it's a small operation and this stuff takes time. Chill.

And people wonder why less and less Sideshow Peeps post here... joke post has been removed to avoid more confusion.

:exactly:

The first joke was kind of funny. The second one was pretty ***hole-laden.

Even in the Big Chief area, posters chased them away too. :mad:

Back