Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I am really anxious for a biker scout. I have a speeder bike that has been waiting for him for years.

Ah crap I really wish I hadn't seen this. I'm not TOO much of a stickler with details about the helmet and such. But now that I've seen this I'm a little :monkey2 that we can't get the sculpt to look like the pic on the right.

I dome being off I can live with since it was a pretty easy fix on ANH Vader, but now that I see how off the rest is I'm certainly disheartened.
Right. Way too many slats on the mouth grill, small triangle under the chin, and the Sleestak eyes. :slap

Does the head look a little off centre? It looks shifted to the figure's left, turned towards the camera, but it's also creating a bit of a gap between the neck and the shoulder armour. It could just be a little perspective trickery due to posing.. but I'm more conerned with gaps of this size created by posing over the curvature of the dome or grill design.

Does the head look a little off centre? It looks shifted to the figure's left, turned towards the camera, but it's also creating a bit of a gap between the neck and the shoulder armour. It could just be a little perspective trickery due to posing.. but I'm more conerned with gaps of this size created by posing over the curvature of the dome or grill design.

I wouldn't worry.

Relax. Vader is not assembled on that pic.

Relax. Vader is not assembled on that pic.

Just a quick question. If he isn't ready for photos why piece it together and give everyone something to complain about? I know we are all anxious for the pre order or any news but if the product isn't ready it just isn't ready. Better to wait and send out a quality photo rather than have to deal with all the negativity coming from a bad pieced together photo. I just don't get it.

It was just a teaser. If a person can't look at that pic and not take it for what it is and instead freak out all over their keyboard well.... Maybe someone at sideshow likes to set us on edge. :lol

I agree. I feel like the figure is coming along nicely. Dome curvature, grill formation etc. are minor nitpicks, and for peeps to pass on this figure so far before the preorder even starts is pretty hasty.

Soon enough this will probably turn into the batman dx12 thread. Honestly. 9000+ posts and so much of it is complaining over promo and proto pics

I agree. I feel like the figure is coming along nicely. Dome curvature, grill formation etc. are minor nitpicks, and for peeps to pass on this figure so far before the preorder even starts is pretty hasty.

Soon enough this will probably turn into the batman dx12 thread. Honestly. 9000+ posts and so much of it is complaining over promo and proto pics

This is the will of the force. :lecture

Just a quick question. If he isn't ready for photos why piece it together and give everyone something to complain about? I know we are all anxious for the pre order or any news but if the product isn't ready it just isn't ready. Better to wait and send out a quality photo rather than have to deal with all the negativity coming from a bad pieced together photo. I just don't get it.

Well I am watching the 2nd season of 24. I think its a plot. Not sure, but I think it has to do with some of us having to much time on our hands. I could be wrong but Jack is working on it. I will get back to you.

darthvadergantry.jpg

NOT sure which vader this is ? i think medicom's but thought was funny pic that was on fb earlier....

Back