Sideshow DVDs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone collecting the DVDs/CDs...

Version 5.2 is now shipping!!!

And, I'm still looking for a V1 CD/DVD! I will pay real cash money or will trade for it!!! Honest!!!! Please!!!!! Anybody!!!!!!!! :D

Cool! I love these things. I'll pop them in just to go back and look at where we've been on this ride with SS. I would love to get Vol 1.1 someday since thats the only one I'm missing.

lcummins said:
Hmmm??? You know, I don't know! I got it sometime in the last week, but I forgot to look at it... :lol

Was it a DVD or CD-ROM? C'mon man, get with it! :monkey1

I got a 5.2 today with my shirts. Lots of cool stuff on there. Nice wrap up from SDCC last year too.

I just got a new DVD from Sideshow with a figure I had ordered! It is Edition 1.1 but contains videos from their latest releases, like the Mola Ram, Jason, Conan and Gandalf the Grey PF.

Now the real question is, why is it 1.1 when we were up to 5.2??? There was already a 1.1 so this might get confusing down the line! :rotfl

Sounds cool Lonnie, are the features on Mola/etc the sneaks from the 12 days or different? :dunno :horror

Sounds cool Lonnie, are the features on Mola/etc the sneaks from the 12 days or different? :dunno :horror

They are the 12 days videos. Here is the complete list of videos...

Malifacent
Yoda VS The Emperor
Mola Ram
Jason
Buffy
Carnage
Gandalf the Grey
Jango Fett Bronze
Chernabog
Aura Sing
Conan
Leia VS Jabba
Bullseye

Notice the Jango Fett Bronze in there!!!

Jango_Bronze.jpg

Last edited:
Back