Sideshow DVDs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone has an extra #3 if thats the one with Darth skit I would like to see about getting it.

#5 is actually a CD-ROM not a DVD. So don't try to put it in your television's DVD player! :) I'm really not sure if we will be sending #5 out with packages or not. The batch that we made was enough to get us through Comic-Con - not sure if we're going to produce another batch or move on to #6. #5 was a little different in that it's mostly QTVR's with a few feature short films - and you can find all the QTVR's online - and I believe we'll be posting the short films (one of which is the JAWS video diary, which you can find in the Production Blog in four parts) online soon as well! :duff

SideshowDusty said:
#5 is actually a CD-ROM not a DVD. So don't try to put it in your television's DVD player! :) I'm really not sure if we will be sending #5 out with packages or not. The batch that we made was enough to get us through Comic-Con - not sure if we're going to produce another batch or move on to #6. #5 was a little different in that it's mostly QTVR's with a few feature short films - and you can find all the QTVR's online - and I believe we'll be posting the short films (one of which is the JAWS video diary, which you can find in the Production Blog in four parts) online soon as well! :duff

OH DUSTY!!! You just made a lot of people unhappy! :monkey2

Let the scramble begin!!! :lol

...and since you have read this thread, do you know if there are any other DVD's out there besides the ones pictured and the V1 mentioned? I'm not asking if you have any, just if you know of any more, so I can at least know to be looking for them! Thanks for any info in advance!

Last edited:
The first DVD that I remember was the one that was made for Star Wars Celebration, the one that only has Star Wars product on it. I've never even seen that one that you have pictured - the V1.1 one. I didn't start at Sideshow until February 2005, so if it was before then, I have no clue!

SideshowDusty said:
The first DVD that I remember was the one that was made for Star Wars Celebration, the one that only has Star Wars product on it. I've never even seen that one that you have pictured - the V1.1 one. I didn't start at Sideshow until February 2005, so if it was before then, I have no clue!

Hmmm??? Since the V1.1 says 2005 Preview and has a 2005 copyright, it must have come out at the end of 2004, right before you began. So I guess from the number 2 (the Star Wars Celebration one) on, you know of no others. That is something at least! Thanks for the info Dusty! :duff

Hightreker said:
I thought I put it here, but apparently not. Anyway, I'll send you one if ya want it King. I pm'd you about it.

Edit: I have two, so if you want one too Folsom, I have one for both of ya.

:rock:rock:rock...PM sent!!!!

Well this has definitely been an interesting evening. Went on the search for antoher 1.0 which I didn't find. Did find #4 which I didn't think I had, and found that I have apparently lost my 1.1. Talk about a roller coaster :banghead

Come on! Anybody?? Nobody has a V1 DVD to part with???

So, except for the V1 DVD, this seems to be the only DVD's anybody has or has seen???

Hightreker said:
Anyway, I'll send you one if ya want it King. I pm'd you about it.
100 thanks to Hightreker for my free DVD!!!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

He shall be add to the "Do Not Kill" registry in the Krusade!!!

Still looking for a 1.0 DVD and in all the Spooktacular excitement, I almost forgot to mention I just received a 5.1 CD in a package last week!!! Looks just like the one from SDCC this year, but it says 5.1 on the front. Interesting...

Sideshow Q said:
5.1 is the same as 5.0, except with added Comic-con material. Enjoy!

Q

Hey, thanks for the update Quoc! I kinda figured it was something like that. You need to post more!

Oh, and by the way, you don't happen to have a V1 DVD lying around in a drawer somewhere do you??? :monkey3

Sideshow Q said:
I don't even think I have a V1. The earliest one I have is 1.1.

Q

Any chance of any of us being able to get a hold of earlier ones. Even reprinted ones? You see, we just don't collect your products, but your DVDs, catalogs, and any other freebies :D

Back