Sideshow DVDs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any Sideshow DVDs other than the ones shown below???

#1 (Does a V1 exist?)........................................#2 (I think this is #2; could be wrong)

Sideshow_DVD1.1.jpg
Sideshow_DVD2.jpg

#3 SDCC......................................................#3
Sideshow_DVD3_SDCC.jpg
Sideshow_DVD3.jpg

#4.............................................................#5
Sideshow_DVD4.jpg
Sideshow_DVD5.jpg

And if you do have a different one, please see this thread!!!

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=203015#post203015 Thanks!!

Last edited:
lcummins said:
Does anyone know if there are any Sideshow DVDs other than the ones shown below???

Not that I'm personally aware of.

As an aside, I would really like to get my hands on volume 5!

Hey guys, #5 was given out at San Diego Comic Con; I'm sure they will begin showing up in packages very soon! :chew

Patton said:
Where do you get those DVD's from i'd love no 5???

Welcome to Sideshow Freaks, Patton!:chew

Regarding the DVDs... As far as I know they come complimentary with orders you've made direct from Sideshow's website.

lcummins said:
Hey guys, #5 was given out at San Diego Comic Con; I'm sure they will begin showing up in packages very soon! :chew

But I want one now:banghead

King Darkness said:
But I want one now:banghead

I'm actually surprised #5 came out so soon after #4, so they may have some #4's left to still put in packages first. I know they pretty much ran out of #5 DVDs at the Con, or at least, they began rationing them by Saturday because they were running low. Maybe Dusty will chime in and let you know when you can expect to start seeing them ship.

lcummins said:
I'm actually surprised #5 came out so soon after #4, so they may have some #4's left to still put in packages first. I know they pretty much ran out of #5 DVDs at the Con, or at least, they began rationing them by Saturday because they were running low. Maybe Dusty will chime in and let you know when you can expect to start seeing them ship.

NOOOOOOO...I already have #4....I want a #5:monkey4

King Darkness said:
NOOOOOOO...I already have #4....I want a #5:monkey4

Patience O' King! Maybe another board member who went to SDCC will be able to help you! If I get an extra in a shipment and you haven't gotten one by then, I will send it to you. :D

lcummins said:
Patience O' King! Maybe another board member who went to SDCC will be able to help you! If I get an extra in a shipment and you haven't gotten one by then, I will send it to you. :D

OK.....Please disregard my post in the Commerce section...I was only acting out:monkey1

1.0 has the Obi-Wan PF on it and it wasn't supposed to. That's why they came out with 1.1. And I believe I have a 1.0 somewhere.

I thought I put it here, but apparently not. Anyway, I'll send you one if ya want it King. I pm'd you about it.

Edit: I have two, so if you want one too Folsom, I have one for both of ya.

I still need 4 and 5. Got to find my 1.0

I know I had one extra way back when that I sent Dave, if I can find another it's yours Lonnie.

I haven't gotten one in a long time because everything I've ordered has been either a 12" fig or PF.

I don't have a 1.0 or a 1.1. I'm gonna have to watch ebay for one of these. I have all the rest of the ones you showed though.

Is the Darth Vader skit on one of these? If so which one.

oxbeard said:
I still need 4 and 5. Got to find my 1.0

I know I had one extra way back when that I sent Dave, if I can find another it's yours Lonnie.

I haven't gotten one in a long time because everything I've ordered has been either a 12" fig or PF.

OH great and wondrous Ox! If you find the 1.0 I will be forever in your debt!!! And I can send you a #4 right now, and I'm sure I will get extra #5's shortly!!! :chew

mfoga said:
Is the Darth Vader skit on one of these? If so which one.

I believe the Vader skit is on #3!

JustinLuck, the DVD's usually contain the product turn arounds, videos, etc that turn up on the Sideshow web site. I believe almost everything that is on the DVD's has been on the web site to download and may still be.

Darklord Dave said:
1.0 has the Obi-Wan PF on it and it wasn't supposed to. That's why they came out with 1.1. And I believe I have a 1.0 somewhere.

Just like Ox, if you have an extra of 1.0 Dave, I would be forever in your debt! Wait... I think I already am... hmmm? two lifetimes of debt?? :rotfl

Back